Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sweeter Memories: Cy's Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@CytricAcid ;

Could you ping me when you have open slots/could you put me on your wait list, please? c:
@CytricAcid ;

Could you ping me when you have open slots/could you put me on your wait list, please? c:
@cytricacid oh my gosh, can I be on the pinglist?
@cytricacid oh my gosh, can I be on the pinglist?
tumblr_ohqulpojSg1uh7clco2_100.png
Added everyone to the ping list! Sorry if you got pinged early, I'm still learning how this works. I assume when slots are open I just quote it and it'll ping everyone, yes?
Added everyone to the ping list! Sorry if you got pinged early, I'm still learning how this works. I assume when slots are open I just quote it and it'll ping everyone, yes?
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
@CytricAcid

Add me to your ping list please!
@CytricAcid

Add me to your ping list please!
PEyOcAR.png
@CytricAcid

can I please get added to the pinglist?
wizzard
@CytricAcid

can I please get added to the pinglist?
wizzard
@CytricAcid May I be added to your pinglist/waiting list?
@CytricAcid May I be added to your pinglist/waiting list?
52YLo8F.png
@cytricacid i'd love to be added to your pinglist!
@cytricacid i'd love to be added to your pinglist!
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@Deadprem Here ya go! Had to wait until (my) weekend to finish it. First time doing crystal/facet, I learned a lot from it. Thank you for commissioning me! [img]http://i.imgur.com/NqRAlbv.png[/img]
@Deadprem Here ya go! Had to wait until (my) weekend to finish it. First time doing crystal/facet, I learned a lot from it. Thank you for commissioning me!
NqRAlbv.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
@cytricacid

And the crystal is amazing! It's seriously so pretty, it really doesn't look like your first time doing it- could I be put back on your ping list please? THANK YOU!!!
@cytricacid

And the crystal is amazing! It's seriously so pretty, it really doesn't look like your first time doing it- could I be put back on your ping list please? THANK YOU!!!
@Itsy Man your dragon was so pretty! I tried a different technique for the crystal effect. I like it hehe [img]http://i.imgur.com/MSPUsGu.png[/img] I'll be posting these on tumblr and opening slots tomorrow when I wake up! Thank you all! <3
@Itsy Man your dragon was so pretty! I tried a different technique for the crystal effect. I like it hehe
MSPUsGu.png
I'll be posting these on tumblr and opening slots tomorrow when I wake up! Thank you all! <3
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14