Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PING] Your dragon as a magical girl/boy
1 2 3 4
@Mininty Aaa, can I grab a slot? c:
@Mininty Aaa, can I grab a slot? c:
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Shiftie

of course!! ^v^
@Shiftie

of course!! ^v^
@Mininty Thank you! I'd love to get a Magical Girl Gijinka for this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23421933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234220/23421933_350.png[/img] [/url] Since I just bought her a while ago she doesn't have a Gijinka yet, but I'd love it if you could design something for her (original style). Something water-themed, maybe, like a magical girl mermaid or siren? That's what I imagine for her and she's definitely a trickster.~ If you want to, you could try to incorporate the Seashell Mantle since that's what I'm going to give her when she grows up, but you don't need to. c: I hope this is alright! If not, I can choose a character who already has a Gijinka.~
@Mininty Thank you!
I'd love to get a Magical Girl Gijinka for this girl:

23421933_350.png

Since I just bought her a while ago she doesn't have a Gijinka yet, but I'd love it if you could design something for her (original style).
Something water-themed, maybe, like a magical girl mermaid or siren? That's what I imagine for her and she's definitely a trickster.~
If you want to, you could try to incorporate the Seashell Mantle since that's what I'm going to give her when she grows up, but you don't need to. c:

I hope this is alright! If not, I can choose a character who already has a Gijinka.~
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Shiftie ohhh she's GORGEOUS!! and water themed stuff is my JAM !!! So i'd love to do a gijinka for her in the vein!!! And I'd love to incorporate the seashell mantle!! Im just gonna leave a ref for myself here of it so it's easy for me to find! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/529ec3d91632baa68061fb09706f5715.png[/img] Thank you so much!! I'll send a WIP in a day or around there so you can check and approve it!!
@Shiftie

ohhh she's GORGEOUS!! and water themed stuff is my JAM !!! So i'd love to do a gijinka for her in the vein!!! And I'd love to incorporate the seashell mantle!!

Im just gonna leave a ref for myself here of it so it's easy for me to find!

529ec3d91632baa68061fb09706f5715.png

Thank you so much!! I'll send a WIP in a day or around there so you can check and approve it!!
@Mininty
May I take a spot if there's one still available?
@Mininty
May I take a spot if there's one still available?
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
@Nyrath

there's one left!! Sure!! ^v^
@Nyrath

there's one left!! Sure!! ^v^
@Mininty
Ahh, thank you!!
Would this gijinka be ok? I'm really interested in the kind of magical girl outfit you think would suit her. I can pick someone else if you'd prefer though.
@Mininty
Ahh, thank you!!
Would this gijinka be ok? I'm really interested in the kind of magical girl outfit you think would suit her. I can pick someone else if you'd prefer though.
@Mininty Can I be added to the treasure ping list when more slots open up?
@Mininty Can I be added to the treasure ping list when more slots open up?
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
@Nyrath

Ohh what a beautiful design!! I'd love to design a magical gir outfit for her!!!! Thank you so much!!

@FallenAngel

of course!!
@Nyrath

Ohh what a beautiful design!! I'd love to design a magical gir outfit for her!!!! Thank you so much!!

@FallenAngel

of course!!
@Mininty
Thank YOU!!! I'm so glad, I really can't wait to see what you come up with! :)
@Mininty
Thank YOU!!! I'm so glad, I really can't wait to see what you come up with! :)
1 2 3 4