Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clio's Art Shop [dragons & gijinkas]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31
@Sphye it's no problem at all, i'm glad you caught it <3

@Lixy tinies can be done in both feral and gijinka!

@Enoch hehe thank you, i'll most likely be here for a long time so take your time~

@AlexiaSilver i think one piece per slot would be better for now, as i have a lot of people waiting on art, but i can put you back on the wait list immediately after i finish your order! i'm sorry i didn't have that clear, i'll go add that now.

@AntiFerret gotcha! aw thank you, good luck <3

@Infectionary of course! ah gosh they were so cute and fun to do i'm glad you still like them ;v;

@Itsy yes i dooo! you got slot #2! what kind of simple background would you like? she's such a cute dragon, if you want my two cents, looking at her accent it'd be cute to have a background of flowers.

@decadent @cone @Oriru @Birdskull @zeushatches @Kuroida @Dragonpuff @PsychicLeg @QwertyBird @Niharike @Needtoscribble @Rubellite
got you all down on your respective lists! i might have fricked up so please view your names on the list to make sure
@Sphye it's no problem at all, i'm glad you caught it <3

@Lixy tinies can be done in both feral and gijinka!

@Enoch hehe thank you, i'll most likely be here for a long time so take your time~

@AlexiaSilver i think one piece per slot would be better for now, as i have a lot of people waiting on art, but i can put you back on the wait list immediately after i finish your order! i'm sorry i didn't have that clear, i'll go add that now.

@AntiFerret gotcha! aw thank you, good luck <3

@Infectionary of course! ah gosh they were so cute and fun to do i'm glad you still like them ;v;

@Itsy yes i dooo! you got slot #2! what kind of simple background would you like? she's such a cute dragon, if you want my two cents, looking at her accent it'd be cute to have a background of flowers.

@decadent @cone @Oriru @Birdskull @zeushatches @Kuroida @Dragonpuff @PsychicLeg @QwertyBird @Niharike @Needtoscribble @Rubellite
got you all down on your respective lists! i might have fricked up so please view your names on the list to make sure
tumblr_o7ghblpi0W1qe1992o6_r1_500.png
@cliones do you draw human ocs's?
if so can i be on a pinglist for an opening for that?
@cliones do you draw human ocs's?
if so can i be on a pinglist for an opening for that?
7K7VMKP.png tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif Ss49n8b.png
small-banner_zps3i0iu0lp.gif
@AridAquarium yes i do! they'd be included in the gijinka category so i'll out you on that list.
@AridAquarium yes i do! they'd be included in the gijinka category so i'll out you on that list.
@cliones thank you!
@cliones thank you!
7K7VMKP.png tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif Ss49n8b.png
small-banner_zps3i0iu0lp.gif
@cliones
Flowers would be great! ^^ Can I get a full price so I can send it over to you? :o It'd also include my tip!
@cliones
Flowers would be great! ^^ Can I get a full price so I can send it over to you? :o It'd also include my tip!
7b2b63aa96.png
@Itsy simple bgs are 650kt/1000g so the total would be 1.755Mt/2700g! i don't mind which type of payment it is~ (ah gosh you really don't have to tip but it'd be sweet, thank you)

payment via CR please!
@Itsy simple bgs are 650kt/1000g so the total would be 1.755Mt/2700g! i don't mind which type of payment it is~ (ah gosh you really don't have to tip but it'd be sweet, thank you)

payment via CR please!
Feral Form [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2964948] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29650/2964948_350.png[/img] [/url] Art Type: Tenie Apparel: yes please? is this extra? Personality: she is the boss, and she knows it, do NOT threaten her position, she will fight you Payment Type: gems Other Requests: pose, colours, etc have fun? @cliones
Feral Form

2964948_350.png

Art Type: Tenie
Apparel: yes please? is this extra?
Personality: she is the boss, and she knows it, do NOT threaten her position, she will fight you
Payment Type: gems
Other Requests: pose, colours, etc
have fun?

@cliones
5tLoGsM.pngaxZq2zW.pngEAVjyxG.pngShadowEgg_zps06885a89.png
@Lixy no extra charge for apparel! 500g via CR, please <3
@Lixy no extra charge for apparel! 500g via CR, please <3
@twinArmageddons [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/7e23b25d1652bc1a156dda5bb89e447b/tumblr_o6aii5lJUG1tiuj2yo3_r2_400.png[/img] [s]ill have more slots soon. [i]soon[/i]. hopefully.[/s]
@twinArmageddons
tumblr_o6aii5lJUG1tiuj2yo3_r2_400.png
ill have more slots soon. soon. hopefully.
@cliones
I forgot to ask, but could you please add me to the general/all slots/everything ping list?
@cliones
I forgot to ask, but could you please add me to the general/all slots/everything ping list?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31