Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oracle of Frost - Tarot Reading
1 2 3 4 5 6
Special spread now available for a limited time!

Spooky Spread: 5 card spread themed around Halloween but can be used for any situation. Offered only during October.

15kt or 30 gems
Single card expansion: +1kt or 2 gems
Slots Available Currently: 5

Finished
Special spread now available for a limited time!

Spooky Spread: 5 card spread themed around Halloween but can be used for any situation. Offered only during October.

15kt or 30 gems
Single card expansion: +1kt or 2 gems
Slots Available Currently: 5

Finished
@IvyKirax
Name: Myself
Type of Spread: Celtic Wheel
Deck to use: How about the Shapeshifters
Question/Advice needed: Something regarding love I suppose...
Details: While I rarely got puzzled by sentiments, I am now at a point where I am almost completely blinded by an illogical but irresistible feeling. I have to see through it and I need to find a way...
Total Price/Offer: 30kt+Siren Sylvan Wings?
@IvyKirax
Name: Myself
Type of Spread: Celtic Wheel
Deck to use: How about the Shapeshifters
Question/Advice needed: Something regarding love I suppose...
Details: While I rarely got puzzled by sentiments, I am now at a point where I am almost completely blinded by an illogical but irresistible feeling. I have to see through it and I need to find a way...
Total Price/Offer: 30kt+Siren Sylvan Wings?
- FORGET ME NOT -
@Espace Sounds good! =) I can definitely do the shapeshifter deck with the celtic wheel. Whenever you're ready feel free to send through payment and I'll get a start on your reading.
@Espace Sounds good! =) I can definitely do the shapeshifter deck with the celtic wheel. Whenever you're ready feel free to send through payment and I'll get a start on your reading.
@IvyKirax
Name: myself
Type of Spread: Spooky spread!
Deck to use: random
Question/Advice needed: This year has been mess and Im not sure if my past/current decision have been right
Details: Im kinda lost with my life, school and relationships currently and I'm not completely sure what kind of road I should take to get me out
Total Price/Offer: treasure or would you possibly be interested in grove sylvan wings as an payment? :)
@IvyKirax
Name: myself
Type of Spread: Spooky spread!
Deck to use: random
Question/Advice needed: This year has been mess and Im not sure if my past/current decision have been right
Details: Im kinda lost with my life, school and relationships currently and I'm not completely sure what kind of road I should take to get me out
Total Price/Offer: treasure or would you possibly be interested in grove sylvan wings as an payment? :)
mXMhPXb.png
@Vaihdokas Would love to do a spooky spread for you! =) spooky spreads are 15k, or you can send grove sylvan wings. Whichever you feel like! I do accept tips but it is definitely entirely optional. I'll go ahead and pop your name down, whenever you're ready feel free to send through payment then I can get a start when I can.
@Vaihdokas Would love to do a spooky spread for you! =) spooky spreads are 15k, or you can send grove sylvan wings. Whichever you feel like! I do accept tips but it is definitely entirely optional. I'll go ahead and pop your name down, whenever you're ready feel free to send through payment then I can get a start when I can.
@IvyKirax
Name: sweetpealovey
Type of Spread: Pentagram
Deck to use: Steampunk
Question/Advice needed: Should I trust this person?
Details: There is a person I am forced to be with who is trying to gain my trust. I know they might potentially be my downfall.
Total Price/Offer: 6 cards is 20kt but it is my holiday which is 50% off so 10kt but I'm going to top 5kt SO 15kt with probably some cloth wraps thrown in there too
@IvyKirax
Name: sweetpealovey
Type of Spread: Pentagram
Question/Advice needed: Should I trust this person?
Details: There is a person I am forced to be with who is trying to gain my trust. I know they might potentially be my downfall.
Total Price/Offer: 6 cards is 20kt but it is my holiday which is 50% off so 10kt but I'm going to top 5kt SO 15kt with probably some cloth wraps thrown in there too
@Sweetpealovey sounds good, would just like to remind that while this is a serious situation do please take the advice of the reading lightly. It has helped a lot of people so far giving advice with similar degrees of seriousness, but it may or may not be for everyone. I will do the best I can to provide a quality reading for you regardless, as this is an art I take very serious =) Whenever you're ready feel free to send through payment and I'll pop your name down in the mean time.

Edit: no worries now, sorted things out in IM! ^^
@Sweetpealovey sounds good, would just like to remind that while this is a serious situation do please take the advice of the reading lightly. It has helped a lot of people so far giving advice with similar degrees of seriousness, but it may or may not be for everyone. I will do the best I can to provide a quality reading for you regardless, as this is an art I take very serious =) Whenever you're ready feel free to send through payment and I'll pop your name down in the mean time.

Edit: no worries now, sorted things out in IM! ^^
@Vaihdokas @Sweetpealovey Just an update that I've finished the previous person's tarot reading and have started on both of yours =) The layouts are done, I just have to fill in the details.
@Vaihdokas @Sweetpealovey Just an update that I've finished the previous person's tarot reading and have started on both of yours =) The layouts are done, I just have to fill in the details.
Finished the previous batch and open for more
Finished the previous batch and open for more
@IvyKirax
Name: myself, holymoley
Type of Spread: Pentagram Spread
Question/Advice needed: What can I do to rekindle my love and confidence in my degree?
Details: This year I have been feeling more apathetic towards my studies than previously and been doubting my skills and abilities more.
Total Price/Offer: 20kt + tip I think?
@IvyKirax
Name: myself, holymoley
Type of Spread: Pentagram Spread
Question/Advice needed: What can I do to rekindle my love and confidence in my degree?
Details: This year I have been feeling more apathetic towards my studies than previously and been doubting my skills and abilities more.
Total Price/Offer: 20kt + tip I think?
1 2 3 4 5 6