Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Percy's Flight Rising Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Saere
@Kael
@Shaetil

sure, you have all been added to my waitlist! You can see my current queue and waitlist here: https://trello.com/b/8xcFSolM/commission-queue

Just so you all know, I have a LOT of other people in front of you on my waitlist (as you can see, my waitlist is to the far right on my trello), so it will be quite a while before I'm able to get to you! Feel free to keep checking my trello to see my progress!
@Saere
@Kael
@Shaetil

sure, you have all been added to my waitlist! You can see my current queue and waitlist here: https://trello.com/b/8xcFSolM/commission-queue

Just so you all know, I have a LOT of other people in front of you on my waitlist (as you can see, my waitlist is to the far right on my trello), so it will be quite a while before I'm able to get to you! Feel free to keep checking my trello to see my progress!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@Perceptor

Sounds good! I'm fine with waiting for good art! XD
@Perceptor

Sounds good! I'm fine with waiting for good art! XD
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@Perceptor Only going to post here since you're still active, and if you aren't wanting to do art anymore that's fine! But if you are, will you add me to your pinglist? I'd love to order some of your art!
@Perceptor Only going to post here since you're still active, and if you aren't wanting to do art anymore that's fine! But if you are, will you add me to your pinglist? I'd love to order some of your art!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333 i'm drifting away from FR a little bit i'll admit, but i'll still add you to my waitlist sure!! i'll let you know when i reach you on my waitlist!
@DragonWarrior333 i'm drifting away from FR a little bit i'll admit, but i'll still add you to my waitlist sure!! i'll let you know when i reach you on my waitlist!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8