Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] LegHorse Art [T/G/USD/Trades]
1 2 3 4 5 6
bump! slots are open again. o3o
bump! slots are open again. o3o
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@josephjoestar

ayyy, fellow jjba name person!!

your art is super cute and I'd love to get some! would you be okay with drawing a character with animal ears? no other animal attributes, just the ears.
@josephjoestar

ayyy, fellow jjba name person!!

your art is super cute and I'd love to get some! would you be okay with drawing a character with animal ears? no other animal attributes, just the ears.
@Kishibe
Ey it's rohan :'D

Thanks for the compliment! If your talking about Kenominis, I've drawn them before, so I'd be happy to!
@Kishibe
Ey it's rohan :'D

Thanks for the compliment! If your talking about Kenominis, I've drawn them before, so I'd be happy to!
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@josephjoestar

yup, that's exactly what I was talking about! I just forgot what they were called haha
in that case, could I please get two pieces?

a headshot of this guy: (ref) paid with gems
and a waist-up of this guy: (ref) paid with USD?

if two pieces aren't okay and it's one per person, then just the waist-up please!
@josephjoestar

yup, that's exactly what I was talking about! I just forgot what they were called haha
in that case, could I please get two pieces?

a headshot of this guy: (ref) paid with gems
and a waist-up of this guy: (ref) paid with USD?

if two pieces aren't okay and it's one per person, then just the waist-up please!
@Kishibe
sure! it's one art piece per slot, so you can get my last two slots.
(also sorry it took me a while to get back to you, I was reformatting my first post. :'D)
@Kishibe
sure! it's one art piece per slot, so you can get my last two slots.
(also sorry it took me a while to get back to you, I was reformatting my first post. :'D)
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@josephjoestar

ahh awesome! I can't wait!
@josephjoestar

ahh awesome! I can't wait!
@JosephJoestar
Love your name you have quality taste in Jojo.
Is it possible to get a slot for the future when you are open again?
@JosephJoestar
Love your name you have quality taste in Jojo.
Is it possible to get a slot for the future when you are open again?
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite
ty! Part 2 and 3 are very near and dear to me :'D
I'll probably up my prices when I reopen; are you still interested in reserving a slot? totally fine if you don't want to anymore. o3o
@Sacnite
ty! Part 2 and 3 are very near and dear to me :'D
I'll probably up my prices when I reopen; are you still interested in reserving a slot? totally fine if you don't want to anymore. o3o
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@JosephJoestar
Same here! Though part 7 is really close to me as well.
Depends how much it goes up honestly.
@JosephJoestar
Same here! Though part 7 is really close to me as well.
Depends how much it goes up honestly.
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite
I actually haven't gotten that far yet; I bought some of the manga volumes but I never got around to reading them. :'D
I was thinking 300g / 190kt for a headshot, and 700g / 450kt for a waist-up after I reopen?
@Sacnite
I actually haven't gotten that far yet; I bought some of the manga volumes but I never got around to reading them. :'D
I was thinking 300g / 190kt for a headshot, and 700g / 450kt for a waist-up after I reopen?
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6