Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ended [A] IMP Gijinka >winner: Satsuma
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Masumi @@Ashpodel

-Thresher Flatfins (2250 gems || 1,395,000 treasure) this is currently LAH
- Accent: Dawn Facade Imp M (valued at 1.2kg | Retired)

Total: 3,450 gems (I can lower the Accent value to 1kg if it's too high)

Do you need PoiTox Genes? I can brew about 2 each, so if you need them I might throw them in my offer as well (though I won't start brewing them until I know I've won)

edit: Ping for last day and when you decide on an AB!
@Masumi @@Ashpodel

-Thresher Flatfins (2250 gems || 1,395,000 treasure) this is currently LAH
- Accent: Dawn Facade Imp M (valued at 1.2kg | Retired)

Total: 3,450 gems (I can lower the Accent value to 1kg if it's too high)

Do you need PoiTox Genes? I can brew about 2 each, so if you need them I might throw them in my offer as well (though I won't start brewing them until I know I've won)

edit: Ping for last day and when you decide on an AB!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ashpodel
Last day ping, please? Thank you!
@Ashpodel
Last day ping, please? Thank you!
@Ashpodel last day ping + ping when you decide on an AB please!

i was wondering what kind of lv 25s you accept too? are you looking for training service or just dragons?
@Ashpodel last day ping + ping when you decide on an AB please!

i was wondering what kind of lv 25s you accept too? are you looking for training service or just dragons?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Ashpodel
Last day ping + when you put up an AB!
@Ashpodel
Last day ping + when you put up an AB!
My heart almost stopped when i finally looked at the auction! wow! I didn't even consider reaching 2000g worth of bid this early... I havent even finished the refference page yet TT w TT

@Masumi @pooses @Azurrys @Ririterasu
Thank you so much for biiding!~!! it was a pleasant surprise > w <
...and I added you guys to the ping list for the last day auction as requested

@pooses
to answer your question, hoping to get level 25 dragons instead of actual services.
would appreciate if they were stoned but not necessary. I like fighters more than mages though ^^

@Ririterasu
Thank you so much for currently holding the highest bid! im really greatful to you taking it this far with just a line art but since were over 2000gems. im now working on creating a character reff page for everyone to see. I will decide on an ab as soon as Im done with the refference page. or before april 15th. I do accept poison and toxin genes ^^
My heart almost stopped when i finally looked at the auction! wow! I didn't even consider reaching 2000g worth of bid this early... I havent even finished the refference page yet TT w TT

@Masumi @pooses @Azurrys @Ririterasu
Thank you so much for biiding!~!! it was a pleasant surprise > w <
...and I added you guys to the ping list for the last day auction as requested

@pooses
to answer your question, hoping to get level 25 dragons instead of actual services.
would appreciate if they were stoned but not necessary. I like fighters more than mages though ^^

@Ririterasu
Thank you so much for currently holding the highest bid! im really greatful to you taking it this far with just a line art but since were over 2000gems. im now working on creating a character reff page for everyone to see. I will decide on an ab as soon as Im done with the refference page. or before april 15th. I do accept poison and toxin genes ^^
[quote name="Ashpodel" date=2016-04-11 11:51:39] [center][u][b]COLORED ILLUSTRATION UNLOCKED![/b][/u][/center] [URL=http://s969.photobucket.com/user/tinier_art/media/derg2_zpsclqnkjph.jpg.html][IMG]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae178/tinier_art/derg2_zpsclqnkjph.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [/quote]
Ashpodel wrote on 2016-04-11:

COLORED ILLUSTRATION UNLOCKED!

derg2_zpsclqnkjph.jpg
@Ashpodel @Ririterasu Here is my offer. :) This Level 25 boy with all of his stones. [img]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah231/foxelope14/Untitled_zpsnaefx2gw.png[/img] Solar Blades (299 Gems), Moonglow Thorns (500 Gems), Windbound Mask (44 Gems), Daisy Flower Crown (25 Gems). I can also offer these items which are not in your wishlist, if you'd be ineterested: Hippojay (990 Gems), Dappled Dunhoof (950 Gems), Speedy (4,500 Gems), Earth Sprite (2,800 Gems), Nature Sprite (790 Gems), Malevolent Spirit (550 Gems). I also have Treasure and Gems to offer if none of the items not in your wishlist interest you. PS. I would recommend not adding an AB, since I'm sure that anyone would hate to miss being the first to see the AB price and get it. Besides, you can make a bigger profit without one, since I really want that art. ;)
@Ashpodel
@Ririterasu

Here is my offer. :)

This Level 25 boy with all of his stones.
Untitled_zpsnaefx2gw.png

Solar Blades (299 Gems), Moonglow Thorns (500 Gems), Windbound Mask (44 Gems), Daisy Flower Crown (25 Gems).

I can also offer these items which are not in your wishlist, if you'd be ineterested: Hippojay (990 Gems), Dappled Dunhoof (950 Gems), Speedy (4,500 Gems), Earth Sprite (2,800 Gems), Nature Sprite (790 Gems), Malevolent Spirit (550 Gems).

I also have Treasure and Gems to offer if none of the items not in your wishlist interest you.

PS. I would recommend not adding an AB, since I'm sure that anyone would hate to miss being the first to see the AB price and get it. Besides, you can make a bigger profit without one, since I really want that art. ;)
@Satsuma

Are you offering all of those or are you asking OP to choose? I can't counter offer if you don't set anything.
@Satsuma

Are you offering all of those or are you asking OP to choose? I can't counter offer if you don't set anything.
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Rititerasu
I am offering everything that I listed in my post, but it depends on whether Ashpodel will accept certain items in the offer or not.
@Rititerasu
I am offering everything that I listed in my post, but it depends on whether Ashpodel will accept certain items in the offer or not.
@Satsuma

Ayt. I'm not 'FR rich' enough to offer over 11kg worth of stuff, so I'll just wait until the last day ping.
@Satsuma

Ayt. I'm not 'FR rich' enough to offer over 11kg worth of stuff, so I'll just wait until the last day ping.
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6