Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED FOUND ARTIST
1 2 3 4 5 6
@OctaviaBlake - I'd love to see them if you could please! ^-^
@OctaviaBlake - I'd love to see them if you could please! ^-^
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@TheGypsy1816
Hey there! I'd love to take a shot at drawing your OCs if you're still looking for artists. I have an art shop here, and a few more examples at my lore dragon shop/partial hatchery here.
@TheGypsy1816
Hey there! I'd love to take a shot at drawing your OCs if you're still looking for artists. I have an art shop here, and a few more examples at my lore dragon shop/partial hatchery here.
spacespacespace
•ART SHOP•

•WRITING SHOP•

EywlpQl.png
•HATCHERY•
@Leafdapple1
I would love if you did! Your art is amazing! It's the first three in that stash link that still need art so if you want you could pick one (or more/all) to do and just tell me how much you'd want for doing them!
By the way your art is just lovely!
@Leafdapple1
I would love if you did! Your art is amazing! It's the first three in that stash link that still need art so if you want you could pick one (or more/all) to do and just tell me how much you'd want for doing them!
By the way your art is just lovely!
@TheGypsy1816
Thank you so much!! I'd love to try my hand at drawing Elliot and/or Vivian. I'd be open to doing both if the price is agreeable to you~ A single colored fullbody piece with shading, lines, and all would be 440kt/677g.
@TheGypsy1816
Thank you so much!! I'd love to try my hand at drawing Elliot and/or Vivian. I'd be open to doing both if the price is agreeable to you~ A single colored fullbody piece with shading, lines, and all would be 440kt/677g.
spacespacespace
•ART SHOP•

•WRITING SHOP•

EywlpQl.png
•HATCHERY•
@Leafdapple1
If I could get both that would be amazing!
And if possible if I raised more treasure/gems that I could get Jay done as well that would be fantastic! Of course I could understand him being quite a bit more seeing as he'd be much harder to do. So if you would have any interest in doing him name a price and when I have enough to get him done I could perhaps contact you?
@Leafdapple1
If I could get both that would be amazing!
And if possible if I raised more treasure/gems that I could get Jay done as well that would be fantastic! Of course I could understand him being quite a bit more seeing as he'd be much harder to do. So if you would have any interest in doing him name a price and when I have enough to get him done I could perhaps contact you?
@TheGypsy1816
Haha yeah, Jay will be a more difficult character to accurately depict, but I would be willing to give it a try later on. Mantis shrimp are super visually and characteristically interesting, and his character is just as lovely as the other two. I was thinking 550kt/846g for his piece, but I'm willing to negotiate if you think it's unreasonable/out of your price range.

And great! I'll send you a progress image or two of Elliot and Vivian sometime soon hopefully.
@TheGypsy1816
Haha yeah, Jay will be a more difficult character to accurately depict, but I would be willing to give it a try later on. Mantis shrimp are super visually and characteristically interesting, and his character is just as lovely as the other two. I was thinking 550kt/846g for his piece, but I'm willing to negotiate if you think it's unreasonable/out of your price range.

And great! I'll send you a progress image or two of Elliot and Vivian sometime soon hopefully.
spacespacespace
•ART SHOP•

•WRITING SHOP•

EywlpQl.png
•HATCHERY•
@Leafdapple1
Not at all! I can work to find the money for his work! I cannot promise when it will come along of course but hopefully soon enough~
Also thank you on that- I adore my odd group of mermaids and have been dying to get art of them!

Also would you like me to send payment for them now/pay half now- or just wait until a certain time?
@Leafdapple1
Not at all! I can work to find the money for his work! I cannot promise when it will come along of course but hopefully soon enough~
Also thank you on that- I adore my odd group of mermaids and have been dying to get art of them!

Also would you like me to send payment for them now/pay half now- or just wait until a certain time?
@TheGypsy1816
Hmmm I'd prefer half when I send you the first progress pictures of both pieces (so if I send them separately for whatever reason, you can just send it after whichever one comes second), and then the next half when they're done. :)
@TheGypsy1816
Hmmm I'd prefer half when I send you the first progress pictures of both pieces (so if I send them separately for whatever reason, you can just send it after whichever one comes second), and then the next half when they're done. :)
spacespacespace
•ART SHOP•

•WRITING SHOP•

EywlpQl.png
•HATCHERY•
@Leafdapple1
That sounds great, I'm super exited! I truly enjoy your art and I know you'll do a wonderful job on them!
@Leafdapple1
That sounds great, I'm super exited! I truly enjoy your art and I know you'll do a wonderful job on them!
@TheGypsy1816
hello just updating some stuff
i got into a pretty big project at school so i think that the art might be delayed for a week
if you'd like to cancel that's totally fine i don't wanna make ppl wait
@TheGypsy1816
hello just updating some stuff
i got into a pretty big project at school so i think that the art might be delayed for a week
if you'd like to cancel that's totally fine i don't wanna make ppl wait
1 2 3 4 5 6