Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~RadPisces Bio Shop~ | SLOTS OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@RadPisces
Your writing looks amazing!
Would you mind doing medium bios for these boys?

Name: Nakirael
4 Personality Traits: Distant, Loyal, Fearless, Strong willed
One Word Title: Drums
Any other information(mate,fav food, home, etc):
His mate is Gestalt, his job in the clan is to train the clans fighters (he does this with Gestalt), and he grew up in a fighting pit that he was pulled out of by my clans' leader, Hikmat. He hates wearing clothing because it's constricting, but Gestalt usually convinces him to. (He likes scarves though)

Name: Gestalt
4 Personality Traits: Generous, Kind hearted, Gullible, Graceful
One Word Title: Change
His mate is Nakirael, his jobs are to help with recruitment and to train those that wish to fight, and he was born and raised in the clan to be sold off for money by his parents (lol, that didn't work out). He really likes hatchlings (because they're cute).

Name: Ruhiel
4 Personality Traits: Caring, Patient, Fun, Sharp Tongued
One Word Title: Paint
He doesn't have an official mate, but he's currently crushing on Eyvindr. He's got an eidetic memory and holds the position of clan recorder (his notes are very thorough). He isn't rude about his memory and knows that there's a lot of things he knows that others may not know or won't remember. He will, however, use his memory to drag anyone through hell and back if they deserve it. He thoroughly enjoys teaching, but won't unless specifically asked and even then he'll try to teach in a roundabout way so that you get the answer before he has to outright say it. He's also an incredibly talented makeup artist. (If accents/skins can be counted as body paint)

Their names lead to their pages!
Also a couple of questions:
Do you take payment upfront, or after they're done?
Do you take gems? If so, at what rate?
@RadPisces
Your writing looks amazing!
Would you mind doing medium bios for these boys?

Name: Nakirael
4 Personality Traits: Distant, Loyal, Fearless, Strong willed
One Word Title: Drums
His mate is Gestalt, his job in the clan is to train the clans fighters (he does this with Gestalt), and he grew up in a fighting pit that he was pulled out of by my clans' leader, Hikmat. He hates wearing clothing because it's constricting, but Gestalt usually convinces him to. (He likes scarves though)

Name: Gestalt
4 Personality Traits: Generous, Kind hearted, Gullible, Graceful
One Word Title: Change
His mate is Nakirael, his jobs are to help with recruitment and to train those that wish to fight, and he was born and raised in the clan to be sold off for money by his parents (lol, that didn't work out). He really likes hatchlings (because they're cute).

Name: Ruhiel
4 Personality Traits: Caring, Patient, Fun, Sharp Tongued
One Word Title: Paint
He doesn't have an official mate, but he's currently crushing on Eyvindr. He's got an eidetic memory and holds the position of clan recorder (his notes are very thorough). He isn't rude about his memory and knows that there's a lot of things he knows that others may not know or won't remember. He will, however, use his memory to drag anyone through hell and back if they deserve it. He thoroughly enjoys teaching, but won't unless specifically asked and even then he'll try to teach in a roundabout way so that you get the answer before he has to outright say it. He's also an incredibly talented makeup artist. (If accents/skins can be counted as body paint)

Their names lead to their pages!
Also a couple of questions:
Do you take payment upfront, or after they're done?
Do you take gems? If so, at what rate?
@Grendel
Absolutely, thanks for your business! To get all of these done, it will take me around four days to a week, is that alright?
1: After the bio is done!
2: I accept gems at 1:670

@Grendel
Absolutely, thanks for your business! To get all of these done, it will take me around four days to a week, is that alright?
1: After the bio is done!
2: I accept gems at 1:670

@RadPisces
That time frame is mighty reasonable to me!
Thank you for answering my questions, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
@RadPisces
That time frame is mighty reasonable to me!
Thank you for answering my questions, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5