Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {kumi} HTML -- open
1 2 3
@Irelia
On mobile at the moment but would you mind if I reserve a slot? I love the idea of having a site dedicated to hosting clan lore! I'll get back to you for a thorough discussion on what I have in mind once I get back on my computer XP
@Irelia
On mobile at the moment but would you mind if I reserve a slot? I love the idea of having a site dedicated to hosting clan lore! I'll get back to you for a thorough discussion on what I have in mind once I get back on my computer XP
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
This is amazing, and I'll be sure to come back later once I know what I want
This is amazing, and I'll be sure to come back later once I know what I want
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@Irelia

Oh my goodness this is amazing. *v* Could I ask you how much you would ask for a simple tumblr page where I can showcase my lore/artwork of my characters? o: Would it depend on the amount of characters, or something else? The layout can basically be just a frame with text and one for images, as long as I can select different characters/lore pages to view. ;v;

Oh, and are you only interested in treasure as payment? Would you accept any items? o:
@Irelia

Oh my goodness this is amazing. *v* Could I ask you how much you would ask for a simple tumblr page where I can showcase my lore/artwork of my characters? o: Would it depend on the amount of characters, or something else? The layout can basically be just a frame with text and one for images, as long as I can select different characters/lore pages to view. ;v;

Oh, and are you only interested in treasure as payment? Would you accept any items? o:
Td4lBWl.png

woah thank you for the interest, i really didn't expect this to gain notice aaa;;

@bergentruckung @ambitious

bergen, i've reserved a slot for you !!
ambitious, it would depend on the complexity of the layout itself but a large amount would also make a difference due to the time it would take to add all the information and format it. but that sounds really doable ah of course i'd accept items! i'll make a wishlist in the first few posts soon

but hm i'm still having trouble with pricing, so i'm looking forward to hearing offers & will just work with those for the first few orders until i get a good idea of a fair price range

woah thank you for the interest, i really didn't expect this to gain notice aaa;;

@bergentruckung @ambitious

bergen, i've reserved a slot for you !!
ambitious, it would depend on the complexity of the layout itself but a large amount would also make a difference due to the time it would take to add all the information and format it. but that sounds really doable ah of course i'd accept items! i'll make a wishlist in the first few posts soon

but hm i'm still having trouble with pricing, so i'm looking forward to hearing offers & will just work with those for the first few orders until i get a good idea of a fair price range
MuHaENx.gifKFDLXg0.gifEV0PEOi.gifLAc4Rrr.gifGCXQQah.gif
[center][size=2]bump[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/fdPfIA6.gif[/img][/center]
bump
fdPfIA6.gif
@Irelia

Oh, could I also reserve a slot? o: I'll try to make a terrible sketch in Paint today to show what I'm thinking, generally, if that's okay - and you can tell me how unreasonable/difficult it is. ;v; Also, quick question borne of ingorance - would I be able to easily edit/add to the pictures/text of the page? I realize adding characters may be much more difficult, but could I at least edit the text of the ones already coded?
@Irelia

Oh, could I also reserve a slot? o: I'll try to make a terrible sketch in Paint today to show what I'm thinking, generally, if that's okay - and you can tell me how unreasonable/difficult it is. ;v; Also, quick question borne of ingorance - would I be able to easily edit/add to the pictures/text of the page? I realize adding characters may be much more difficult, but could I at least edit the text of the ones already coded?
Td4lBWl.png
@ambitious
of course!
yes, you would be able to edit everything with ease, and i can add comments into the code to act as a guide if you want me to! adding characters shouldnt be that much difficult either but it depends on the layout of the page honestly, but you'd definitely be able to change the contents as you wish
@ambitious
of course!
yes, you would be able to edit everything with ease, and i can add comments into the code to act as a guide if you want me to! adding characters shouldnt be that much difficult either but it depends on the layout of the page honestly, but you'd definitely be able to change the contents as you wish
@irelia

oh my gosh i just wanted to tell you that this is amazing! mad respect to you! gosh, your examples are gorgeous!

i don't have any need for html at the moment but i guess this is just a friendly bump for 'ya!
@irelia

oh my gosh i just wanted to tell you that this is amazing! mad respect to you! gosh, your examples are gorgeous!

i don't have any need for html at the moment but i guess this is just a friendly bump for 'ya!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Irelia Sorry for taking so long to come back to you, I've been spending my brain power trying to come up with a concept but I'm simply no web designer =w=;;; I did sketch down a rough concept of sorts though, with a couple of ideas here and there. I could use some advice, I guess? [img]http://i.imgur.com/nmiwEVj.png[/img]
@Irelia
Sorry for taking so long to come back to you, I've been spending my brain power trying to come up with a concept but I'm simply no web designer =w=;;; I did sketch down a rough concept of sorts though, with a couple of ideas here and there. I could use some advice, I guess?

nmiwEVj.png
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung
thank you for such a detailed sketch! if you want me to start working on it, i can send you the frame work as soon as possible. just wondering; would you want these to link to separate pages or would they all be on one page? that would affect the complexity and loading time. ;0;

a guidebook aesthetic is certainly possible!! hm for the links though, if it appears on jover it may not be that user-friendly if its the only way to access them, i also suggest the links to appear somewhere in the footer or header of the content.

let me know if i should start working on it!
@bergentruckung
thank you for such a detailed sketch! if you want me to start working on it, i can send you the frame work as soon as possible. just wondering; would you want these to link to separate pages or would they all be on one page? that would affect the complexity and loading time. ;0;

a guidebook aesthetic is certainly possible!! hm for the links though, if it appears on jover it may not be that user-friendly if its the only way to access them, i also suggest the links to appear somewhere in the footer or header of the content.

let me know if i should start working on it!
1 2 3