Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chill's Lore & More, Less then 10k!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Chill20 hello! can you do bios for dragons that don't have too much info? i just bought this girl and wanna a bio for her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18827358] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188274/18827358_350.png[/img] [/url] maybe she is a knight and this [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=183454&tab=dragon&did=24808912]girl [/url]is her mate
@Chill20
hello! can you do bios for dragons that don't have too much info?
i just bought this girl and wanna a bio for her!

18827358_350.png

maybe she is a knight and this girl is her mate
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@Kiryo

Sure I can make something up for her! So the only info you'd like me to include is she's a night?
@Kiryo

Sure I can make something up for her! So the only info you'd like me to include is she's a night?
@Chill20
yep
@Chill20
yep
@Kiryo

Ivara

Fierce as the bitter wind of winter. Playful as a falling snowflake. A past as deep as the frozen lakes, concealed behind mystery in the form of an icy attitude towards outsiders. This all matches up to one dragon of the Clan Chronomally, Ivara.

Ivara was born to a regal imperial of the Ice kingdom, and an aggressive spiral named Yuki. This particular pair often bred to train their children for battle and then exalt them in favour of the IceWarden. Ivara was expected to follow the fate of her brothers and sisters before her. She was launched into the finest training programs the denizens of the Southern Icefield had to offer.

She excelled, using charm and temper to defeat her fellow students. With a quick wink, she could distract her opponent for a few seconds, allowing her to swoop in and constrict them. She rode on the ranks in this fashion, until she was the top student. Then her father revealed the true purpose of her training to her. Any warrior would revel in the challenge presented to them in the form of a never ending war, fighting for their deity. But Ivara was repulsed. Life had become all to sweet for her to be sent away like some pawn to serve a cranky frozen dragon, least of all one who could not fight his own battles and instead sat in his shrines and temples. So when the Icewarden's highest guards came to collect her for exalting, she knocked her father unconscious, dressed him up, and handed him to the guards in her place. Cruel, yes, but necessary.

By avoiding her destiny, the doors opened up for Ivara, and she took her chances. Free to do as she wished, she departed the Icefield, in quest of a clan that needed her skills. She rescued hatchlings from Beasts, stopped foul dragons and their scheming plants, and had many more admirable adventures. She was soon a famed knight throughout the land. But something was missing. She did not have her own clan to serve. This tore at Irvana, for she wished to have a true home of her own.

Her wish came true one night, when she was set upon by a hideous wartoad. The immense size of her opponent was Ivara's downfall, for she could not gain the upper hand against the guardian-sized Beast. Bleeding from deep scratches, Ivara would have surely met her doom if not for a dazzling dark spiral who suddenly swooped out of the trees. And instead of fighting the wartoad she began... DANCING?! Ivara was utterly confused, but the other spiral danced with such grace and charm, and flickering flames around her mimicked her movements with such perfect beauty. The dark spiral charmed the wartoad into a peaceful state of mind, and while he was in such a state the two dragons slipped away from the threat.

As soon as they had gained some distance, the dark spiral turned towards Ivara and said, "The name is Siede. Are you alright?" None had asked such a thing to Ivara, always assuming she was a fierce and courageous knight. But on the inside, she revolted at her past actions towards her father, and Siede's question caused her to bursts into tears. Comforting her, Siede leaded her to the Clan Chronomaly. Chronomaly welcomed Ivara, awed by her tales and deeds of valor. Ivara was healed of the wounds in her heart thanks to Siede, and the two have been inseparable mates since. Ivara has since earned her place in the clan, becoming known as the White Knight of Chronomaly, crossing anyone who dare get between her and her home.
@Kiryo

Ivara

Fierce as the bitter wind of winter. Playful as a falling snowflake. A past as deep as the frozen lakes, concealed behind mystery in the form of an icy attitude towards outsiders. This all matches up to one dragon of the Clan Chronomally, Ivara.

Ivara was born to a regal imperial of the Ice kingdom, and an aggressive spiral named Yuki. This particular pair often bred to train their children for battle and then exalt them in favour of the IceWarden. Ivara was expected to follow the fate of her brothers and sisters before her. She was launched into the finest training programs the denizens of the Southern Icefield had to offer.

She excelled, using charm and temper to defeat her fellow students. With a quick wink, she could distract her opponent for a few seconds, allowing her to swoop in and constrict them. She rode on the ranks in this fashion, until she was the top student. Then her father revealed the true purpose of her training to her. Any warrior would revel in the challenge presented to them in the form of a never ending war, fighting for their deity. But Ivara was repulsed. Life had become all to sweet for her to be sent away like some pawn to serve a cranky frozen dragon, least of all one who could not fight his own battles and instead sat in his shrines and temples. So when the Icewarden's highest guards came to collect her for exalting, she knocked her father unconscious, dressed him up, and handed him to the guards in her place. Cruel, yes, but necessary.

By avoiding her destiny, the doors opened up for Ivara, and she took her chances. Free to do as she wished, she departed the Icefield, in quest of a clan that needed her skills. She rescued hatchlings from Beasts, stopped foul dragons and their scheming plants, and had many more admirable adventures. She was soon a famed knight throughout the land. But something was missing. She did not have her own clan to serve. This tore at Irvana, for she wished to have a true home of her own.

Her wish came true one night, when she was set upon by a hideous wartoad. The immense size of her opponent was Ivara's downfall, for she could not gain the upper hand against the guardian-sized Beast. Bleeding from deep scratches, Ivara would have surely met her doom if not for a dazzling dark spiral who suddenly swooped out of the trees. And instead of fighting the wartoad she began... DANCING?! Ivara was utterly confused, but the other spiral danced with such grace and charm, and flickering flames around her mimicked her movements with such perfect beauty. The dark spiral charmed the wartoad into a peaceful state of mind, and while he was in such a state the two dragons slipped away from the threat.

As soon as they had gained some distance, the dark spiral turned towards Ivara and said, "The name is Siede. Are you alright?" None had asked such a thing to Ivara, always assuming she was a fierce and courageous knight. But on the inside, she revolted at her past actions towards her father, and Siede's question caused her to bursts into tears. Comforting her, Siede leaded her to the Clan Chronomaly. Chronomaly welcomed Ivara, awed by her tales and deeds of valor. Ivara was healed of the wounds in her heart thanks to Siede, and the two have been inseparable mates since. Ivara has since earned her place in the clan, becoming known as the White Knight of Chronomaly, crossing anyone who dare get between her and her home.
@Chill20 OMG IT'S prefect and i love it !!! if you don't mind, may i get some more quotes here? (two for each girl) and i will pay for all of them when they are finished ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24808912] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248090/24808912_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18827358] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188274/18827358_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Chill20
OMG IT'S prefect and i love it !!!
if you don't mind, may i get some more quotes here? (two for each girl) and i will pay for all of them when they are finished ^^

24808912_350.png

18827358_350.png
@Chill20 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20058127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200582/20058127_350.png[/img] [/url] two Poems&two Quotes please~he has bio for ref :d and I'd like [b]one[/b] 3-line poem like haikus if could..
@Chill20

20058127_350.png

two Poems&two Quotes please~he has bio for ref :d
and I'd like one 3-line poem like haikus if could..
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@Kiryo
Thank you! Glad you like it. And I will happily do those quotes for you! They should be ready by tomorrow.

As for you, @TheEmptyCity , I will try my best with those poems! I also really love Stalker and Observer, both great dragons I must say!
@Kiryo
Thank you! Glad you like it. And I will happily do those quotes for you! They should be ready by tomorrow.

As for you, @TheEmptyCity , I will try my best with those poems! I also really love Stalker and Observer, both great dragons I must say!
@Chill20
><thanks~ when would u like the payment?
@Chill20
><thanks~ when would u like the payment?
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@Kiryo

Siede: "I shall dance with the beauty of a flickering flame, with the power and grace to rekindle the spark of hope in someone's eyes."

Ivara: "I am the White Knight. To my enemies my blade shall be like the bitter chill of winter, and to my friends I shall be as soft as a falling snowflake."
@Kiryo

Siede: "I shall dance with the beauty of a flickering flame, with the power and grace to rekindle the spark of hope in someone's eyes."

Ivara: "I am the White Knight. To my enemies my blade shall be like the bitter chill of winter, and to my friends I shall be as soft as a falling snowflake."
@TheEmptyCity

Payment can wait, thanks. I'm currently on vacation so I'm sorry if the poems take a week or two to receive.
@TheEmptyCity

Payment can wait, thanks. I'm currently on vacation so I'm sorry if the poems take a week or two to receive.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13