Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | * Fellefan's Sketches [AS] ~ closed ~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@Sacnite
sure thing!
and I'd really prefer if you could post the form and details here, helps me keep things simple!
@Sacnite
sure thing!
and I'd really prefer if you could post the form and details here, helps me keep things simple!
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

I understand, but unfortunately I am not comfortable with sharing refs publicly. I sent them via pm. However a cool trick I learned, if you post the message url you can find it again. Also only the two who are communicating can see it, nobody else.

http://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/87338273
@Fellefan

I understand, but unfortunately I am not comfortable with sharing refs publicly. I sent them via pm. However a cool trick I learned, if you post the message url you can find it again. Also only the two who are communicating can see it, nobody else.

http://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/87338273
Yokai.gif
@Fellefan

Sry, i wrote the name wrong ^^'
Draw it if you like, as you wish

I send the treausure right now! :)
@Fellefan

Sry, i wrote the name wrong ^^'
Draw it if you like, as you wish

I send the treausure right now! :)
dj5hll2w28t02we85.png
@RoyalSerpifeu
oh! xD that's why I always copy paste the names when I ping haha

alright, got it~
@RoyalSerpifeu
oh! xD that's why I always copy paste the names when I ping haha

alright, got it~
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@nightrising @ribbons
I forgot you two changed names! ^^ I've updated you on the ping list (if you wish to stay?) and would also like to say that I am open~
@nightrising @ribbons
I forgot you two changed names! ^^ I've updated you on the ping list (if you wish to stay?) and would also like to say that I am open~
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

Ref of character and name:
Kilauea
What type of animal is it and gender:
Half cat, Half red fox & Female
Sort of art:
2- Soft Shading - Fullbody
Pose:
I would love blood. Not a whole lot, and definitely not hers. Maybe some flecks on her pelt and a lot on her paws, and her looking proud like she just successfully completed a kill? Just something like that, you may draw her as you wish.
Payment:
Treasure (100k since fullbody?)
Other:
She actually has a bushy fox tail, if you could draw her a fox tail instead of the one she has, that would be fantastic! (Also, she is half fox, so if you want to change her eye shape, or some body structure to be more fox-like, as long as it isn't to drastic, go right ahead. I just used the lineart to create her)
@Fellefan

Ref of character and name:
Kilauea
What type of animal is it and gender:
Half cat, Half red fox & Female
Sort of art:
2- Soft Shading - Fullbody
Pose:
I would love blood. Not a whole lot, and definitely not hers. Maybe some flecks on her pelt and a lot on her paws, and her looking proud like she just successfully completed a kill? Just something like that, you may draw her as you wish.
Payment:
Treasure (100k since fullbody?)
Other:
She actually has a bushy fox tail, if you could draw her a fox tail instead of the one she has, that would be fantastic! (Also, she is half fox, so if you want to change her eye shape, or some body structure to be more fox-like, as long as it isn't to drastic, go right ahead. I just used the lineart to create her)
@Fallefan hello! Are you willing to draw characters in groups/pairs? (I'd like to reserve a slot if that's okay, though i'm still deciding which character i'd like to have you draw ouo)
@Fallefan hello! Are you willing to draw characters in groups/pairs? (I'd like to reserve a slot if that's okay, though i'm still deciding which character i'd like to have you draw ouo)
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@SceptileTrainer
I can do that! ^u^ do you want the mask on? (I'd honestly prefer if you didn't, but it's up to you!)
and yes, that'll be 100kt. ;u;

@nemodave
sadly no, I only draw one character in etch art. uvu
but I've given you a reserved slot~
@SceptileTrainer
I can do that! ^u^ do you want the mask on? (I'd honestly prefer if you didn't, but it's up to you!)
and yes, that'll be 100kt. ;u;

@nemodave
sadly no, I only draw one character in etch art. uvu
but I've given you a reserved slot~
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

I prefer the mask on either side of her head or on her hip, rather than over her face, if that is what you mean. However, I would not mind at all if you didn't want the mask on at all. She is known to leave it with her mate when on important missions, so it doesn't get damaged. Thnank you for accepting!
@Fellefan

I prefer the mask on either side of her head or on her hip, rather than over her face, if that is what you mean. However, I would not mind at all if you didn't want the mask on at all. She is known to leave it with her mate when on important missions, so it doesn't get damaged. Thnank you for accepting!
@SceptileTrainer here's your art! I hope you like it~ [url=http://fav.me/daazd9w][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/a5d7/f/2016/203/c/a/ca3cfbbc44fceba1832d2872470b75b7-daazd9w.png[/img][/url]
@SceptileTrainer
here's your art! I hope you like it~
ca3cfbbc44fceba1832d2872470b75b7-daazd9w.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints