Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [T/G|TEMP CLOSE] Vaeporeons art shoppe!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@AceZaslavsky Hold onto payment! I will send you a message with a WIP asking if you are okay with it, then if you are, i will ask you to send payment! its to ensure you are paying for something accurate and something you like! I WILL require payment before sending the final image though!
@AceZaslavsky Hold onto payment! I will send you a message with a WIP asking if you are okay with it, then if you are, i will ask you to send payment! its to ensure you are paying for something accurate and something you like! I WILL require payment before sending the final image though!
ah_pixels_by_mimby_rabbit-d6lj3s6.png
@JonathanJoestar okay! just send in a order form when ready!
@JonathanJoestar okay! just send in a order form when ready!
@Vaeporeons
I would like a slot!
Reference: http://toyhou.se/330932.dai
Style: OH GOD THIS IS THE HARDEST DECISION EVER. Crayon, please!
Type: Fullbody + Full color? qvq
Payment: Treasure
Other: ----

Alright! Got my form filled out! Let me know when to send payment!
@Vaeporeons
I would like a slot!
Reference: http://toyhou.se/330932.dai
Style: OH GOD THIS IS THE HARDEST DECISION EVER. Crayon, please!
Type: Fullbody + Full color? qvq
Payment: Treasure
Other: ----

Alright! Got my form filled out! Let me know when to send payment!
@JonathanJoestar Ive got you down for a slot! i just put it into my post so you might've not seen it, but i dont ask for payment until ive sent you a WIP and you've confirmed for me to continue on! jsyk! :D
@JonathanJoestar Ive got you down for a slot! i just put it into my post so you might've not seen it, but i dont ask for payment until ive sent you a WIP and you've confirmed for me to continue on! jsyk! :D
@Vaeporeons

Oh alright! Thank you for letting me know! qvq
@Vaeporeons

Oh alright! Thank you for letting me know! qvq
@Vaeporeons Okily dokily! Sounds great, thank you so much for accepting! I look forward to your awesome art <3
@Vaeporeons Okily dokily! Sounds great, thank you so much for accepting! I look forward to your awesome art <3
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@Vaeporeons

Please add me to the ping list!
@Vaeporeons

Please add me to the ping list!
@Nocte added!
@Nocte added!
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/22b84c34f6331a179c894e79812e65b5/tumblr_o4ioxlBGIB1s94hhko1_1280.png[/img] Bump!
tumblr_o4ioxlBGIB1s94hhko1_1280.png
Bump!
@Arazamatazza Would you like this com in greyscale? if not, i will need to to give me full color references! thanks!
@Arazamatazza Would you like this com in greyscale? if not, i will need to to give me full color references! thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10