Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 4.5kt BIOS (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
@shanncrafter - Thank you! I've edited it into her bio (with credits), if you'd like to take a look at it. ^^
@shanncrafter - Thank you! I've edited it into her bio (with credits), if you'd like to take a look at it. ^^
+2 FR Time. | eGiN2Xv.png
Lore Masterpost | Tn4TEAZ.png
@Kiralia ehhhh?? I think. Welp. I tried :p

When she dances, it is always either to the tune of the constellations or to the music of a certain bard (who holds a rather special place in her heart, but she won’t admit this to anyone).

But she doesn’t dare do so in front of others, frightfully conscious of the way she looks, afraid of slipping up, of making a mistake.

(yet she does not realise the way she appears when she dances, silhouetted by the moon and the stars, too beautiful to behold, too delicate to watch.)

Some things take time, after all.
@Kiralia ehhhh?? I think. Welp. I tried :p

When she dances, it is always either to the tune of the constellations or to the music of a certain bard (who holds a rather special place in her heart, but she won’t admit this to anyone).

But she doesn’t dare do so in front of others, frightfully conscious of the way she looks, afraid of slipping up, of making a mistake.

(yet she does not realise the way she appears when she dances, silhouetted by the moon and the stars, too beautiful to behold, too delicate to watch.)

Some things take time, after all.
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@SeleneHime No prob :3
@SeleneHime No prob :3
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Kiryo hope I managed to do it??
Dragons compliment him sometimes, singing his praises, telling him how talented he is, asking for just one more song.

He’ll nod modestly, smile, and let his claws run over the guitar, letting the music come to him as easily as running water.

He knows exactly why he plays, and it is not for himself.

It is almost never for himself.
@Kiryo hope I managed to do it??
Dragons compliment him sometimes, singing his praises, telling him how talented he is, asking for just one more song.

He’ll nod modestly, smile, and let his claws run over the guitar, letting the music come to him as easily as running water.

He knows exactly why he plays, and it is not for himself.

It is almost never for himself.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@DeathSpecter here you go ^.^ I assumed a lot of things. Zephyr Dancers are very very famous.

If you ask politely, he will oblige.

He’ll take out his lute, pluck its strings and tune the thing, then unfurl his wings.

What he plays next won’t be so easily forgotten. There is always one more song, one more tune, one more melody.

And even hours after he’s done, the song will linger in your head, reminding you of spring breezes of clear, running water, of better, brighter days.
@DeathSpecter here you go ^.^ I assumed a lot of things. Zephyr Dancers are very very famous.

If you ask politely, he will oblige.

He’ll take out his lute, pluck its strings and tune the thing, then unfurl his wings.

What he plays next won’t be so easily forgotten. There is always one more song, one more tune, one more melody.

And even hours after he’s done, the song will linger in your head, reminding you of spring breezes of clear, running water, of better, brighter days.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Donburi oh crap, I just saw your post. I didn't have the time to edit the thread before I went to bed and DeathSpecter claimed the slot before you did.

BUT!! Scylla's lore is very cool. I'll do one for her ;)

Her eyes shine with the wisdom of the ancients, of wild curiosity, of wonder that knows no bounds.

They said she wasn’t fully draconic.

They weren’t wrong.

But there is so much to explore in this brand new world. No more warring deities, no more endless carnage. Sorineth has never been more peaceful.

And when she wakes, it is to a new dawn.
@Donburi oh crap, I just saw your post. I didn't have the time to edit the thread before I went to bed and DeathSpecter claimed the slot before you did.

BUT!! Scylla's lore is very cool. I'll do one for her ;)

Her eyes shine with the wisdom of the ancients, of wild curiosity, of wonder that knows no bounds.

They said she wasn’t fully draconic.

They weren’t wrong.

But there is so much to explore in this brand new world. No more warring deities, no more endless carnage. Sorineth has never been more peaceful.

And when she wakes, it is to a new dawn.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter
oh i love it !! do you accpect gems as payment?
@shanncrafter
oh i love it !! do you accpect gems as payment?
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@Kiryo oh no, that's fine! You took a free slot, so no payment neccessary ^.^ I'm just glad you like it
@Kiryo oh no, that's fine! You took a free slot, so no payment neccessary ^.^ I'm just glad you like it
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@DeathSpecter no prob! Glad you like it ^.^
@DeathSpecter no prob! Glad you like it ^.^
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter omg i love it so much o///o i'm probably going to be throwing all of my money at you tbh if that's okay. i have so many dragons that i've been meaning to write bios for o:
@shanncrafter omg i love it so much o///o i'm probably going to be throwing all of my money at you tbh if that's okay. i have so many dragons that i've been meaning to write bios for o:
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88