Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Bunni's Sketch Shop ~ [FULL]
1 2
~bump~
~bump~
image.jpg
Bunni's Sketch Shop
@Bunnizilla

Can you add me to your ping list.
I can't find anything to request at the moment because my characters need up dating T^T

Your art is soo cute
@Bunnizilla

Can you add me to your ping list.
I can't find anything to request at the moment because my characters need up dating T^T

Your art is soo cute
giphy.gifAnimated+Butterflies+on+ANimation+Bundle+(186).gif
Bump!
Bump!
image.jpg
Bunni's Sketch Shop
@Bunnizilla

References & Descriptions: All of their art! Rue is a sweet, down to earth bubbly flower shop owner and Finn is her snarky, meanie boyfriend.
Extra: They're a couple so anything cute! <3
Check x to all that apply:
Bust:[ ] Waist Up: [x] Full Body [ ] Background: [ ]
@Bunnizilla

References & Descriptions: All of their art! Rue is a sweet, down to earth bubbly flower shop owner and Finn is her snarky, meanie boyfriend.
Extra: They're a couple so anything cute! <3
Bust:[ ] Waist Up: [x] Full Body [ ] Background: [ ]
@Bunizilla
i will take two, please!

OC: Luna/female/summoner
References & Descriptions: Luna is 5'3” with an average physique, pale skin and long, straight light blonde hair, with a side braid, she has blue eyes and wears white slightly decorative robes. (think final fantasy white mage or summoner)
ref img
Extra: Personality: Kind, gentle, speaks her mind, sassy, a little meek, lacks confidence, wants to help people
Bust:[ ] Waist Up: [ ] Full Body [x] Background: [x]

--

OC: Saranyu/female/elf-husky shifter
References & Descriptions: She will grow to be 5'5” tall, she has a slim, feminine built with cream skin, she has long black hair, one gold eye and one blue eye. She wears rather modest but feminine clothing.
img ref
Extra: Personality: She is a very optimistic child and prefers to see things on the brighter side and tends to try to see the good in everyone. She tends to be a bit melancholy from time to time, she is rather bitter and withdrawl about her feelings, especially when reminded of her mother and village's slaughter. She grows to hold resentment towards vampires and what they did. She grows determined to learn to fend for herself. Being spoiled a bit as a child leads her to be a bit mischievous and often tries to get her way. She has a bit of a rebellious and adventurous streak in her. (also if you could draw her with ears and a tail that'd be great!)

hope these are good! total should be 42k?
@Bunizilla
i will take two, please!

OC: Luna/female/summoner
References & Descriptions: Luna is 5'3” with an average physique, pale skin and long, straight light blonde hair, with a side braid, she has blue eyes and wears white slightly decorative robes. (think final fantasy white mage or summoner)
ref img
Extra: Personality: Kind, gentle, speaks her mind, sassy, a little meek, lacks confidence, wants to help people

--

OC: Saranyu/female/elf-husky shifter
References & Descriptions: She will grow to be 5'5” tall, she has a slim, feminine built with cream skin, she has long black hair, one gold eye and one blue eye. She wears rather modest but feminine clothing.
img ref
Extra: Personality: She is a very optimistic child and prefers to see things on the brighter side and tends to try to see the good in everyone. She tends to be a bit melancholy from time to time, she is rather bitter and withdrawl about her feelings, especially when reminded of her mother and village's slaughter. She grows to hold resentment towards vampires and what they did. She grows determined to learn to fend for herself. Being spoiled a bit as a child leads her to be a bit mischievous and often tries to get her way. She has a bit of a rebellious and adventurous streak in her. (also if you could draw her with ears and a tail that'd be great!)

hope these are good! total should be 42k?
xxnekki_by_freakkatt-d9uvs1z.png
@xxnekki The price isn't exactly decided yet since I'm basing it on complexity. I'll let you know the price when I'm done ^^

Also, a little question: What do you want their background to be? •v•
@xxnekki The price isn't exactly decided yet since I'm basing it on complexity. I'll let you know the price when I'm done ^^

Also, a little question: What do you want their background to be? •v•
image.jpg
Bunni's Sketch Shop
@Bunnizilla

Such adorable art... >w< A friendly bump for you! (and maybe someday a future order...)
@Bunnizilla

Such adorable art... >w< A friendly bump for you! (and maybe someday a future order...)
kDn4On5.png
@Bunnizilla WHOOO Im super pumped you opened!! Dragon/ OC References & Descriptions: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17506569][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175066/17506569_350.png[/img][/url] Unfortunately I dont have a human rep atm so will you take a description? The character is based off of a dragon so ill just be as descriptive as I can XD She's a pale 17 y/o girl with a blonde pixie cut, she wears those poofy dresses and it is always pink and green she also wears a rainbow scarf that is too long and drags on the ground. Extra: Her rainbow scarf and I would love some paper cranes in the background ^.^ Check x to all that apply: Bust:[ ] Waist Up: [ ] Full Body [X ] Background: [X] Dragon/ OC References & Descriptions:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17927453][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179275/17927453_350.png[/img][/url] She has medium tan skin and is a total forest child, she never wears shoes and always has bits of dirt on her. She has long black hair and loves the woods :) Extra: I wold love for her to have her herb pouch with some trees in the background Check x to all that apply: Bust:[ ] Waist Up: [ ] Full Body [X] Background: [X]
@Bunnizilla

WHOOO Im super pumped you opened!!

Dragon/ OC
References & Descriptions: 17506569_350.png
Unfortunately I dont have a human rep atm so will you take a description? The character is based off of a dragon so ill just be as descriptive as I can XD She's a pale 17 y/o girl with a blonde pixie cut, she wears those poofy dresses and it is always pink and green she also wears a rainbow scarf that is too long and drags on the ground.
Extra: Her rainbow scarf and I would love some paper cranes in the background ^.^
Bust:[ ] Waist Up: [ ] Full Body [X ] Background: [X]

Dragon/ OC
References & Descriptions:17927453_350.png She has medium tan skin and is a total forest child, she never wears shoes and always has bits of dirt on her. She has long black hair and loves the woods :)
Extra: I wold love for her to have her herb pouch with some trees in the background
Bust:[ ] Waist Up: [ ] Full Body [X] Background: [X]
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif FeAvgNm.pngitem_tiny_feathers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5dn.gif
@bunnizilla
ah, okay!

also for backgrounds, hmm, for luna maybe a summoner circle? and i'm not sure for saranyu... maybe like a cute foresty or sunset scene or something? :3c
@bunnizilla
ah, okay!

also for backgrounds, hmm, for luna maybe a summoner circle? and i'm not sure for saranyu... maybe like a cute foresty or sunset scene or something? :3c
xxnekki_by_freakkatt-d9uvs1z.png
1 2