Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Siarczek's Art Shop [Animal art] [CLOSE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@seirius @reborn
I can do those :) I'll try to get them done as quickly as I can, within a few days!

@osthra @quamosthy
Sure, I'll accept a few more commissions, so I'm still open!
@seirius @reborn
I can do those :) I'll try to get them done as quickly as I can, within a few days!

@osthra @quamosthy
Sure, I'll accept a few more commissions, so I'm still open!
Happiness has to be fought for.
@WinterJackal

No stress! Your art is beyond lovely, I am absolutely willing to wait! :D
@WinterJackal

No stress! Your art is beyond lovely, I am absolutely willing to wait! :D
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
@WinterJackal

Awesome! Could you do two dragons in the one image? I would like one with Aima and Oblivion, them being mother and son and all. Naturally, I would pay at least the equivalent of two drawings for this (60kT, if I'm not mistaken), but I am willing to pay more if that's more difficult for you.
@WinterJackal

Awesome! Could you do two dragons in the one image? I would like one with Aima and Oblivion, them being mother and son and all. Naturally, I would pay at least the equivalent of two drawings for this (60kT, if I'm not mistaken), but I am willing to pay more if that's more difficult for you.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@quamosthy yep, I can do that! The 60kt is fine :)
@quamosthy yep, I can do that! The 60kt is fine :)
@WinterJackal

That's great, thanks! If you want a bit of personality/background for the drawing (I know that can often help), they've both got a bio if you've got the time to read over them. So, should I send the payment now or later?
@WinterJackal

That's great, thanks! If you want a bit of personality/background for the drawing (I know that can often help), they've both got a bio if you've got the time to read over them. So, should I send the payment now or later?
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
Okay these are closed now- I'll re-open once I've drawn for everyone who has commented already. Thank you- I never expected these would sell so fast lol
Okay these are closed now- I'll re-open once I've drawn for everyone who has commented already. Thank you- I never expected these would sell so fast lol
@quamosthy you can send the payment now or after, it doesn't matter too much to me~
@quamosthy you can send the payment now or after, it doesn't matter too much to me~
@WinterJackal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13665634] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136657/13665634_350.png[/img] [/url] Just this dragon at the moment please! How much would that be?
@WinterJackal

13665634_350.png

Just this dragon at the moment please! How much would that be?
vcwdnl.png
@Osthra wow, really nice dragon! It would be 20kt without apparel and 30kt with apparel
@Osthra wow, really nice dragon! It would be 20kt without apparel and 30kt with apparel
@WinterJackal With Apparel sounds great! :3 Is it okay if I send you half now (15k treasure) and half in a short while? (I just need to sell a few things)
@WinterJackal With Apparel sounds great! :3 Is it okay if I send you half now (15k treasure) and half in a short while? (I just need to sell a few things)
vcwdnl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11