Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Cheap Good Quality Digital Art
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Wolvenhyde - May I have a slot, please? This is adorable!
@Wolvenhyde - May I have a slot, please? This is adorable!
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@SwiftSeagull Of course! I have unlimited slots for now. I just put that for other's reference of how long it (Might) take me till I get to theirs. ^^ What would you like?
@SwiftSeagull Of course! I have unlimited slots for now. I just put that for other's reference of how long it (Might) take me till I get to theirs. ^^ What would you like?
untitl13_by_isellahowler-da9jjd3.jpg
@Wolvenhyde - Can I get Yew done please?
@Wolvenhyde - Can I get Yew done please?
@SwiftSeagull Of course! I'll have her done as soon as I can! Did you want it to come with a background or not? And how will you pay?
@SwiftSeagull Of course! I'll have her done as soon as I can! Did you want it to come with a background or not? And how will you pay?
@Wolvenhyde - Sure! In treasure. :)
@Wolvenhyde - Sure! In treasure. :)
@SwiftSeagull OK, I'll add you to the list! If you're ever curious how far I am or when I'll start just keep an eye on it. ^^

Oh, what style background and color(s)? The list's right after the examples.
@SwiftSeagull OK, I'll add you to the list! If you're ever curious how far I am or when I'll start just keep an eye on it. ^^

Oh, what style background and color(s)? The list's right after the examples.
@Wolvenhyde - A forest, please. A sunny forest. And Yew is a boy, hehe. :3 Alright, thanks much!
@Wolvenhyde - A forest, please. A sunny forest. And Yew is a boy, hehe. :3 Alright, thanks much!
@SwiftSeagull I constantly mix up the male/female of Wildclaw, sorry... But yeah, you're welcome!

Actually I don't do backgrounds like that anymore, It helps with time and stops me from procrastinating. The background styles are as follows:

1. Fuzzed border (Any one color)
2. Black or white shadow
3. Colored border (Up to 2 of any color, first one being primary)
4. Shiny border (Up to 2 of any color)
5. Unique pattern background (Up to 3 of any color, first being primary, second being secondary; Also choose a shape)
@SwiftSeagull I constantly mix up the male/female of Wildclaw, sorry... But yeah, you're welcome!

Actually I don't do backgrounds like that anymore, It helps with time and stops me from procrastinating. The background styles are as follows:

1. Fuzzed border (Any one color)
2. Black or white shadow
3. Colored border (Up to 2 of any color, first one being primary)
4. Shiny border (Up to 2 of any color)
5. Unique pattern background (Up to 3 of any color, first being primary, second being secondary; Also choose a shape)
@Wolvenhyde - Shiny border please! :3 Turquoise and lime green!
@Wolvenhyde - Shiny border please! :3 Turquoise and lime green!
@SwiftSeagull Alright! ^^ Thank you!
@SwiftSeagull Alright! ^^ Thank you!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14