Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Scary's Headshots [Slots Open!]
1 2 3 4
okay, so i might be extremely interested, but at the moment I am looking for a piece that includes two dragons.

I'm dying for some wonderfully done awkward nerd flirting between two of my lovely ladies.

curious if you can do this and if so, the overall price for a flat.
okay, so i might be extremely interested, but at the moment I am looking for a piece that includes two dragons.

I'm dying for some wonderfully done awkward nerd flirting between two of my lovely ladies.

curious if you can do this and if so, the overall price for a flat.
bump @nocturnealley i'm only willing to do headshots, as i feel like the quality turns out better than when i do fullbodies. If you'd like a headshot sort of thing I could probably do that, for example, my progens pic: [img]http://i.imgur.com/GDhW5sC.png[/img] It'd be the same price as a flat dragon headshot but doubled because more than one!
bump

@nocturnealley
i'm only willing to do headshots, as i feel like the quality turns out better than when i do fullbodies. If you'd like a headshot sort of thing I could probably do that, for example, my progens pic:

GDhW5sC.png

It'd be the same price as a flat dragon headshot but doubled because more than one!
1991A9o.gif
@Scarytale

ooh that's a nice price for the quality. I will add you to my personal list of artist I want to commission in the future. Right now, I cant afford that. However, I will definitely pass you along to my friends, lots of them are always looking for good quality art!! Thanks so much for taking the time to reply!! <3
@Scarytale

ooh that's a nice price for the quality. I will add you to my personal list of artist I want to commission in the future. Right now, I cant afford that. However, I will definitely pass you along to my friends, lots of them are always looking for good quality art!! Thanks so much for taking the time to reply!! <3
@NocturneAlley no prob! thanks for the interest and recommendation!
@NocturneAlley no prob! thanks for the interest and recommendation!
1991A9o.gif
up
up
1991A9o.gif
@NotSoSimple
@NotSoSimple
bunp
bunp
1991A9o.gif
up
up
1991A9o.gif