Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dipper's Art Shop - IRL Comms (1/2 SALE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DlPPERPlNES

Sorry about that, and thanks for the info!

Order Type: Portrait
Payment:Treasure/gems
Character Personality(s):Lazy, grumpy, broody
Reference: http://i.imgur.com/BB8NojO.png
Description of Desired Piece: Maybe having him doing a cocky sneer or something showing his bratty attitude would be fine. Other than that, nothing too specific pose-wise.
@DlPPERPlNES

Sorry about that, and thanks for the info!

Order Type: Portrait
Payment:Treasure/gems
Character Personality(s):Lazy, grumpy, broody
Reference: http://i.imgur.com/BB8NojO.png
Description of Desired Piece: Maybe having him doing a cocky sneer or something showing his bratty attitude would be fine. Other than that, nothing too specific pose-wise.
iz65lRR.png

@ClearNoiz

Sounds good, before I add you to the list I want to be sure this is good for you.
I assume you want to pay half and half or either or.
Since a portrait is 450g and 270kt, the price of half g/half kt would be 205g & 135kt.
Does that sound fair? Or at lest what you are looking to pay?
@ClearNoiz

Sounds good, before I add you to the list I want to be sure this is good for you.
I assume you want to pay half and half or either or.
Since a portrait is 450g and 270kt, the price of half g/half kt would be 205g & 135kt.
Does that sound fair? Or at lest what you are looking to pay?
birdcage_pixels_by_picandou-d8dixx8.png
@DlPPERPlNES
I'll be paying 222573t and 73g, if that's fine with you.
@DlPPERPlNES
I'll be paying 222573t and 73g, if that's fine with you.
iz65lRR.png

@ClearNoiz

How about we make it 200k and 70g. :>
I don't mind cutting down the price a little bit. That'll be perfect if you're happy with that, I'll add you to the list!

Yours will probably be done before the full bodies, smaller commissions take priority because they're so much smaller.
@ClearNoiz

How about we make it 200k and 70g. :>
I don't mind cutting down the price a little bit. That'll be perfect if you're happy with that, I'll add you to the list!

Yours will probably be done before the full bodies, smaller commissions take priority because they're so much smaller.
@DlPPERPlNES
Alright then! I'll be sending the payment right now!
@DlPPERPlNES
Alright then! I'll be sending the payment right now!
iz65lRR.png

@ClearNoiz

Your portrait is finished! I hope you like it!
@ClearNoiz

@ClearNoiz

@ClearNoiz

@DlPPERPlNES
He looks fantastic, thank you so much!
@DlPPERPlNES
He looks fantastic, thank you so much!
iz65lRR.png

@DlPPERPlNES Woah I see that Worth in your references, never thought I'd see a hinabn character again ahaha. Still have slots open?
Order Type: Half up
Payment: Treasure (with some gems thrown in possibly if the price goes over what I have on me)
Character Personality(s): Happy-go-lucky, constantly joking, energetic. Secretly super depressed if you'd rather draw that side of him.
Description of Desired Piece: Ref; I don't really have a super detailed thought in mind, maybe him taking a selfie?
@DlPPERPlNES Woah I see that Worth in your references, never thought I'd see a hinabn character again ahaha. Still have slots open?
Order Type: Half up
Payment: Treasure (with some gems thrown in possibly if the price goes over what I have on me)
Character Personality(s): Happy-go-lucky, constantly joking, energetic. Secretly super depressed if you'd rather draw that side of him.
Description of Desired Piece: Ref; I don't really have a super detailed thought in mind, maybe him taking a selfie?
@Wilkfiadh

Alright a half up body will be 420kt! If you can't do that just let me know what you can do and I can transfer it into gems. :> You just got my last open slot for the time being! I'm a little slow atm because lining has been tricky for me today but I'm hoping to keep things on a pretty tight schedule so theres no super back up.

ALSO YEAH, i feel that same way about not really seeing much HiNABN, but i hae friends who still rp the characters so I get to draw them still whenever they commission me. :>
@Wilkfiadh

Alright a half up body will be 420kt! If you can't do that just let me know what you can do and I can transfer it into gems. :> You just got my last open slot for the time being! I'm a little slow atm because lining has been tricky for me today but I'm hoping to keep things on a pretty tight schedule so theres no super back up.

ALSO YEAH, i feel that same way about not really seeing much HiNABN, but i hae friends who still rp the characters so I get to draw them still whenever they commission me. :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9