Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || ~Chia's Art Shop~ || WIP
[size=5][i]"The first thing I'll do is hit up a donut shop. I'll think about my life after that." "What if there aren't donut shops anymore?" "We'll make some donuts, then! With some flour, I mean. And if there's no flour, then we'll grow some wheat instead."[/i][/size] ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- [center][size=6][b]Status Messages[/b][/size] please remember this is a wip post and nobody else besides me should be posting until further notice.[/center] ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- hey, hey, welcome one and welcome all! i'm chia and i'm more of an avid artist than a coli grinder because i aint got no time for that [s]:^)[/s] and this noodle cup is my current future with coli. this is where art comes in, because i found out very recently/after valentine's day and an art exchange that this forum was a thing! so yeah here is this madness of drawing. i've been drawing on paint tool sai since last summer and in the style of a nice, cute little game called danganronpa since february 2015. i recently started drawing derg busts and some fullbodies so i thought, "why not open this??? not like it's been 4 years since i opened one or something" ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- [center][size=6][b]Art Offers[/b][/size][/center] [columns][url=http://i.imgur.com/OCpWGSw.png][size=5]Derg Sketch Example[/size][/url][nextcol] [size=4][center][b][u]Traditional Sketches[/u][/b][/center][/size] Warning that these sketches end up very large in size. Basically, I draw non-sprite edit art traditional style and use my phone to color it on Paint Tool Sai. But if you're a fan of basic pencil art without color here you go. ----- [b]Price:tba[/b] [nextcol][url=http://i.imgur.com/kSIcI9M.jpg][size=5]Human Sketch Example[/size][/url][/columns] ----- ----- [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/WhBAL0n.png[/img][nextcol] [size=4][center][b][u]Sprite Edits[/u][/b][/center][/size] Sprites taken from Danganronpa 1, 2, and the occasional Another Episode and edited to have a different appearance. ----- For sprite edits I will take requests for OCs and humanized/gijinka dergs. Please take note that unless there are any references or specifications for your derg's appearance as a human, I will have to do my own interpretation of them and it might not turn out as well as I think it would quq But if you want me to try, go for it! ----- [b]Price:tba[/b] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/MJTCt8L.png[/img][/columns] ----- ----- [columns][url=][size=5][/size][/url][nextcol] [size=4][center][b][u]Lineart[/u][/b][/center][/size] Need something on digital without color but with linework? Here ya go. ----- [b]Price:tba[/b] [nextcol][url=][size=5][/size][/url][/columns] ----- ----- [columns][url=][size=5][/size][/url][nextcol] [size=4][center][b][u]Full-Color[/u][/b][/center][/size] I've grabbed a photo of my own sketch, made some lineart, then colored it all in. Basically that. Takes a long time with multiple commisions and costs the most due to time strains and color. ----- [b]Price:tba[/b] [nextcol][url=][size=5][/size][/url][/columns] ----- ----- [columns] [size=4][center][b][u]Extra Pricing[/u][/b][/center][/size] Yes, like other art shops, I will be pricing extra for some things. ----- [b]Prices:[/b] [LIST] [*]Shading: On full color (esp full body dergs), more shading (shading can increase from amount of derg apparel, too) will take more time and thus longer. If the shading takes longer than 30 mins or an hour [average length of time for me to shade], it will cost 500t each 30 mins. [*]Genes: Though they will be drawn, the genes specified in the first bullet of the Rules and Guidelines section (right below) take more time to draw and for me, get the style right. It will cost 500t per hour on the 2nd-3rd day I work. [/LIST][/columns] ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- [center][size=6]Rules and Guidelines[/size][/center] Failure to comply with these rules will result in being restricted from ordering. [LIST=1] [*] It can take more than the usual amount of time it'd normally take for me to draw if the derg has these genes or is one of these breeds, but they'll still be drawn: [LIST] [*][b]Crystal[/b] [*][b]Ripple[/b] [*][b]Speckle[/b] [*][b]Facet[/b] [*][b]Current[/b] [*][b]Okapi[/b] [*][b]Male or Hatchling Ridgebacks[/b] [*][b]Snappers[/b] [*][b]Imperials[/b] [*][b]Baby Nocturnes[/b] [/LIST] [*]P l e a s e respect others on this thread. [/LIST]
"The first thing I'll do is hit up a donut shop. I'll think about my life after that."
"What if there aren't donut shops anymore?"
"We'll make some donuts, then! With some flour, I mean. And if there's no flour, then we'll grow some wheat instead."

Status Messages
please remember this is a wip post and nobody else besides me should be posting until further notice.

hey, hey, welcome one and welcome all! i'm chia and i'm more of an avid artist than a coli grinder
because i aint got no time for that :^) and this noodle cup is my current future with coli.
this is where art comes in, because i found out very recently/after valentine's day and an art exchange that this forum was a thing!
so yeah here is this madness of drawing. i've been drawing on paint tool sai since last summer and in the style of a nice, cute little game called danganronpa since february 2015. i recently started drawing derg busts and some fullbodies so i thought, "why not open this??? not like it's been 4 years since i opened one or something"

Art Offers
Derg Sketch
Example
Traditional Sketches

Warning that these sketches end up very large in size.
Basically, I draw non-sprite edit art traditional style and use my phone to color it on Paint Tool Sai. But if you're a fan of basic pencil art without color here you go.
Price:tba
Human Sketch
Example

WhBAL0n.png
Sprite Edits

Sprites taken from Danganronpa 1, 2, and the occasional Another Episode and edited to have a different appearance.
For sprite edits I will take requests for OCs and humanized/gijinka dergs.
Please take note that unless there are any references or specifications for your derg's appearance as a human, I will have to do my own interpretation of them and it might not turn out as well as I think it would quq
But if you want me to try, go for it!
MJTCt8L.png

[url=][/url]
Lineart

Need something on digital without color but with linework? Here ya go.
[url=][/url]

[url=][/url]
Full-Color

I've grabbed a photo of my own sketch, made some lineart, then colored it all in. Basically that. Takes a long time with multiple commisions and costs the most due to time strains and color.
[url=][/url]

Extra Pricing

Yes, like other art shops, I will be pricing extra for some things.
Prices:
  • Shading: On full color (esp full body dergs), more shading (shading can increase from amount of derg apparel, too) will take more time and thus longer. If the shading takes longer than 30 mins or an hour [average length of time for me to shade], it will cost 500t each 30 mins.
  • Genes: Though they will be drawn, the genes specified in the first bullet of the Rules and Guidelines section (right below) take more time to draw and for me, get the style right. It will cost 500t per hour on the 2nd-3rd day I work.

Rules and Guidelines
Failure to comply with these rules will result in being restricted from ordering.

1. It can take more than the usual amount of time it'd normally take for me to draw if the derg has these genes or is one of these breeds, but they'll still be drawn:
    • Crystal
    • Ripple
    • Speckle
    • Facet
    • Current
    • Okapi
    • Male or Hatchling Ridgebacks
    • Snappers
    • Imperials
    • Baby Nocturnes
  2. P l e a s e respect others on this thread.
8GKYmn6.png tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio3_75sq.png
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio4_75sq.png
WRrtdZk.png a
lucent. he/him. minor. trans
multimedia art / rp / dance!
hyperfixating on kid icarus
arcanart / personal art