Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Dragon Busts' (10k)
Hello and Welcome to my very[i] FIRST [/i]post in the art sale forum. I'm going to have [b]SIX[/b] slots to begin with for my first time and unfortunately will not have a pinglist for waiting for opening, so once five are taken, the five are taken. They cost 10k each! [i]((P.S I am a slow worker because of school etc, so If you do not get your drawing within 5 days ping me/message me to remind me or discuss refund.))[/i] I will not be doing the following genes; Crystal, Hypnotic, Crackle, Smoke and Gembond. [i](Gembond is negotiable, if you are willing to pay extra I will do)[/i] I will do SMALL pieces of apparel if you are willing to pay 5/10k extra, Depending on apparel. (Small being Goggles, Scarves, Flower crowns, possibly mantles, things along that sort of lines.) Here is an example of what you will be getting! I will only do ONE dragon PER User! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/b8483572a13e4c54badd98ab47754b52.png[/img] Please ping me using the following info! [i](Easiest way to keep track)[/i] Username: Image of dragon: Apparel: Yes/No - Specify 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. [i]Thank you for business![/i]
Hello and Welcome to my very FIRST post in the art sale forum.

I'm going to have SIX slots to begin with for my first time and unfortunately will not have a pinglist for waiting for opening, so once five are taken, the five are taken.

They cost 10k each! ((P.S I am a slow worker because of school etc, so If you do not get your drawing within 5 days ping me/message me to remind me or discuss refund.))

I will not be doing the following genes; Crystal, Hypnotic, Crackle, Smoke and Gembond. (Gembond is negotiable, if you are willing to pay extra I will do)

I will do SMALL pieces of apparel if you are willing to pay 5/10k extra, Depending on apparel. (Small being Goggles, Scarves, Flower crowns, possibly mantles, things along that sort of lines.)

Here is an example of what you will be getting! I will only do ONE dragon PER User!

b8483572a13e4c54badd98ab47754b52.png

Please ping me using the following info! (Easiest way to keep track)

Username:
Image of dragon:
Apparel: Yes/No - Specify

Thank you for business!
p3wPP6s.png