Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Short Story Dragons!
Short Story Dragons

I can write long, beautiful bios. They're not too complex yet but they're getting there and sometimes simplicity can be beautiful. I'd price my work at about 15kt or 30 gems a pop (trust me, they're long and detailed and more like short stories than biographies).

Examples:

Brynna

Illyan
Winnifred

By the way, the first dragon, Brynna, is for sale. I had a buyer but I don't remember who they were and they haven't contacted me for a few days. She's 30kt via CR, and not on autobuy
Short Story Dragons

I can write long, beautiful bios. They're not too complex yet but they're getting there and sometimes simplicity can be beautiful. I'd price my work at about 15kt or 30 gems a pop (trust me, they're long and detailed and more like short stories than biographies).

Examples:

Brynna

Illyan
Winnifred

By the way, the first dragon, Brynna, is for sale. I had a buyer but I don't remember who they were and they haven't contacted me for a few days. She's 30kt via CR, and not on autobuy
@FairEmber From your examples your work looks really nice! I'd like to order a bio for my Caldera: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20812205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208123/20812205_350.png[/img] [/url] She has a very ([i]very[/i]) basic bio on her profile that you can use as a starting point, and from there you have free reign :)
@FairEmber From your examples your work looks really nice! I'd like to order a bio for my Caldera:

20812205_350.png

She has a very (very) basic bio on her profile that you can use as a starting point, and from there you have free reign :)
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@Kriseis Why that sounds like a fantastic plan! It may take up to a week (school, drama club, being a bit of a perfectionist, school, drama club *sighs*). If there's absolutely anything else you'd like me to go off of, all you have to do is say so.
@Kriseis Why that sounds like a fantastic plan! It may take up to a week (school, drama club, being a bit of a perfectionist, school, drama club *sighs*). If there's absolutely anything else you'd like me to go off of, all you have to do is say so.
@FairEmber I don't have that much lore established yet so all I really have is background on the clan itself, which is in the clan profile and my founder Aeria's profile. And don't worry about the timing, I'm in no hurry!
@FairEmber I don't have that much lore established yet so all I really have is background on the clan itself, which is in the clan profile and my founder Aeria's profile. And don't worry about the timing, I'm in no hurry!
Artemis | She/her | FR+1