Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cheap coatl commissions
1 2
ey wassup I'll draw your coatl for u because I need practice w it and this seems fun how? [LIST=1] [*] ping me @aridaquarium [*] post a pic of your coatl [*] tell me what apparel they have on [/LIST] basically we'll pay half before and half after they're 10k each and they'll look like this [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbhFgleUsAIxNTm.jpg[/img] first come first serve this is the list of people who I'm doing the thing for: [LIST=1] [*] @thatonehandedkid [/LIST]
ey wassup I'll draw your coatl for u because I need practice w it and this seems fun
how?
  1. ping me @aridaquarium
  2. post a pic of your coatl
  3. tell me what apparel they have on
basically we'll pay half before and half after
they're 10k each and they'll look like this
CbhFgleUsAIxNTm.jpg
first come first serve
this is the list of people who I'm doing the thing for:

1. @thatonehandedkid
7K7VMKP.png tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif Ss49n8b.png
small-banner_zps3i0iu0lp.gif
@AridAquarium Well howdy doody partner. I will throw money at you in a few hours for my litle god of death [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210230/21022908_350.png[/img] I'll message you the first half of payment eventually but you know how the whole in debt thing works
@AridAquarium Well howdy doody partner. I will throw money at you in a few hours for my litle god of death
21022908_350.png
I'll message you the first half of payment eventually but you know how the whole in debt thing works
c5qJyHA.png
Akb0AuB.pngZqYdkrT.pngKt2fYPQ.png
FR+2[/center
@thatonehandedkid
you're on the list buddy
she's beautiful omg
@thatonehandedkid
you're on the list buddy
she's beautiful omg
@aridaquarium its weird cause I can't remember how I got her...... But those wings make me so happy!
So buddy 'ol pall, hows life? The kids? what about the porkchops?
@aridaquarium its weird cause I can't remember how I got her...... But those wings make me so happy!
So buddy 'ol pall, hows life? The kids? what about the porkchops?
c5qJyHA.png
FR+2[/center
@aridaquariom I might add a piece of apparel. is that ok????
@aridaquariom I might add a piece of apparel. is that ok????
c5qJyHA.png
FR+2[/center
@thatonehandedkid I kind of already drew her so I mean yeah I even gave her purple bits because ily [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbhPJR7UYAAKYTE.jpg[/img]
@thatonehandedkid
I kind of already drew her
so
I mean
yeah
I even gave her purple bits because ily
CbhPJR7UYAAKYTE.jpg
@AridAquarium Oh Yo that's a frikken cutie. She's perfect!
@AridAquarium Oh Yo that's a frikken cutie. She's perfect!
c5qJyHA.png
FR+2[/center
@thatonehandedkid thank you!!!!
if you want another hmu
@thatonehandedkid thank you!!!!
if you want another hmu
@aridaquarium sadly that's my only Coatl right now though if I get another one theres a high chance that I will get one done of it too
@aridaquarium sadly that's my only Coatl right now though if I get another one theres a high chance that I will get one done of it too
c5qJyHA.png
FR+2[/center
@aridaquarium though if you wanna try your hand at a skydancer or a wildclaw I have two pretty girls that would love to be drawn
@aridaquarium though if you wanna try your hand at a skydancer or a wildclaw I have two pretty girls that would love to be drawn
c5qJyHA.png
FR+2[/center
1 2