Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Choose-your-price busts
- I've been trying to set up a permanent art shop for a while, but so get stuck when it comes to prices, because I really don't know how much my art is worth. Anyway, I'll be doing some digital busts, shaded, the whole deal. I'm not putting up any set prices, so just pay me what you think it's worth. [u][b]Please do not feel the need to overpay.[/b][/u] It won't help business if I price busts at 305kt! (Side note: I digitalize on my phone [which in case you didn't know is a pain in the a ], and these take me about 45 minutes to and hour to complete. ) Recent example: [img]http://s24.postimg.org/3y890dlgl/image.jpg[/img]
- I've been trying to set up a permanent art shop for a while, but so get stuck when it comes to prices, because I really don't know how much my art is worth.

Anyway, I'll be doing some digital busts, shaded, the whole deal. I'm not putting up any set prices, so just pay me what you think it's worth.

Please do not feel the need to overpay. It won't help business if I price busts at 305kt!

(Side note: I digitalize on my phone [which in case you didn't know is a pain in the a ], and these take me about 45 minutes to and hour to complete. )

Recent example:
image.jpg
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Bump
Bump
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@WiIIow You're art is beautiful! Too bad your quality is way out of my price range but heres a lovely bump for you! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/pZK5D42.png[/img][/center]
@WiIIow

You're art is beautiful! Too bad your quality is way out of my price range but heres a lovely bump for you!
pZK5D42.png
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Thank chu.

Bump
Thank chu.

Bump
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Bump
Bump