Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@BirdOfInk Do you accept festival currency as payment?
@BirdOfInk Do you accept festival currency as payment?
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@scribblingface

Not this festival, no. Sorry! I might during a different festival, but for this one I've got all the tablets I need.

Thank you for your interest though!
@scribblingface

Not this festival, no. Sorry! I might during a different festival, but for this one I've got all the tablets I need.

Thank you for your interest though!
@BirdOfInk Ah, okay. Well, if ever you're doing art for fest currency in future festivals, I'd definitely appreciate a ping! :)
@BirdOfInk Ah, okay. Well, if ever you're doing art for fest currency in future festivals, I'd definitely appreciate a ping! :)
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@scribblingface

I don't actually keep a pinglist, but I will make note. Thank you!
@scribblingface

I don't actually keep a pinglist, but I will make note. Thank you!
@BirdOfInk hey there, your style is super cool!! do you only accept ice eggs, or any kind of egg?
@BirdOfInk hey there, your style is super cool!! do you only accept ice eggs, or any kind of egg?
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
@tidalfoam

Thank you very much!
It depends what kind of egg. I'm mostly interested in Light or Ice eggs though.

Thank you for your interest~
@tidalfoam

Thank you very much!
It depends what kind of egg. I'm mostly interested in Light or Ice eggs though.

Thank you for your interest~
@birdofink cool! ive got a light egg.

is it cool if you hold the slot for me, and i come back in ten minutes? ive gotta go get my ref ready so you have something to go by
@birdofink cool! ive got a light egg.

is it cool if you hold the slot for me, and i come back in ten minutes? ive gotta go get my ref ready so you have something to go by
@tidalfoam

Ah, sure. I can hold the slot for you- but I would like to see the character before I actually accept the offer, to make sure I can actually do it.
@tidalfoam

Ah, sure. I can hold the slot for you- but I would like to see the character before I actually accept the offer, to make sure I can actually do it.
@birdofink OK so i was rushing so the coloring looks like it was done by a five year old and the colors dont exactly line up but here you go!

you dont have to pay attention to the actual drawing for the colors, bc i dont have enough colored pencils to like, properly represent which colors i want lmao. thats what the colors to the left are for. the first color circle is the hair, the second is the skin, and im sure you can figure it out from there! would an egg be enough for a fullbody like the last example?
@birdofink OK so i was rushing so the coloring looks like it was done by a five year old and the colors dont exactly line up but here you go!

you dont have to pay attention to the actual drawing for the colors, bc i dont have enough colored pencils to like, properly represent which colors i want lmao. thats what the colors to the left are for. the first color circle is the hair, the second is the skin, and im sure you can figure it out from there! would an egg be enough for a fullbody like the last example?
@tidalfoam

(Wow you have a very cute art style!! Wow!!)

Ah, well I actually wouldn't want to do a fullbody for the egg alone, considering the AH value for them is a little low right now. (And I wasn't actually planning to take anything other than a select few items in this post as far as payment goes today.) However, if you threw some Treasure/Gems, I definitely can. Maybe around 100G or 70KT with the egg or something? If not, I'm sure we can work something out.
@tidalfoam

(Wow you have a very cute art style!! Wow!!)

Ah, well I actually wouldn't want to do a fullbody for the egg alone, considering the AH value for them is a little low right now. (And I wasn't actually planning to take anything other than a select few items in this post as far as payment goes today.) However, if you threw some Treasure/Gems, I definitely can. Maybe around 100G or 70KT with the egg or something? If not, I'm sure we can work something out.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12