Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Miki's Art Shop [PWYW]
[color=#B82E6C]Hello and welcome to my art shop!~ I will be offering sketches of your characters.[/color] [color=#E83F8B]About my art: ~I only do sketches cuz my lining and coloring sucks. D: ~I don't draw dragons or animals, only human characters or gijinkas :) ~I can designs gijinkas if you want. ~I can also draw chibis if you want :p[/color] Examples: Chibi: [img]http://s23.postimg.org/89g9o6n6j/image.jpg[/img] Non-chibi: [img]http://s30.postimg.org/ts23ukqox/image.jpg[/img] [quote]Order Form: Name of character/dragon(gijinka): Reference(s): Any extra info?(Personality, etc.): Payment: (You may choose to decide after I give you the drawing if you want)[/quote] [color=#B82E6C]Wish list: (Which you can just ignore since the stuff on here ain't cheap) -Eliminate -Grove sylvan apparel -Raven sylvan apparel -Any custom skin... (I really like galaxy-ish, sparkly, or fancy skins) -Lightning Lancer -Ravenskull Broadsword[/color] [color=#E83F8B]Oh, and I'm very open to art trades :3 There is no skill requirement or anything like that as long as you put effort into your art. :D[/color]
Hello and welcome to my art shop!~
I will be offering sketches of your characters.

About my art:
~I only do sketches cuz my lining and coloring sucks. D:
~I don't draw dragons or animals, only human characters or gijinkas :)
~I can designs gijinkas if you want.
~I can also draw chibis if you want :p

Examples:
Chibi:
image.jpg
Non-chibi:
image.jpg

Quote:
Order Form:
Name of character/dragon(gijinka):
Reference(s):
Any extra info?(Personality, etc.):
Payment: (You may choose to decide after I give you the drawing if you want)

Wish list: (Which you can just ignore since the stuff on here ain't cheap)
-Eliminate
-Grove sylvan apparel
-Raven sylvan apparel
-Any custom skin... (I really like galaxy-ish, sparkly, or fancy skins)
-Lightning Lancer
-Ravenskull Broadsword

Oh, and I'm very open to art trades :3 There is no skill requirement or anything like that as long as you put effort into your art. :D

Matcha.png