Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Research: Interest in physical miniature
Hey all. First, let me introduce myself.

I'm Sivitri. I work retail and play World of Warcraft. I enjoy painting and drawing, like everyone here. In my free time, I paint miniatures for my Pathfinder campaign. There are a lot of dragon miniatures available, and the thought occured to me that I could paint them to resemble FR dragons.

I've done modifications on a few of my personal minis, so I'd probably be able to create most species of FR dragon with a few exceptions.

Pricing would be anywhere from $10 - $100 depending on the amount of modding and the size of the mini, but I imagine most would be around $20.

I wish I had pictures of my current work, but I'm on mobile and don't have any saved to this phone. If people are interested, I'll take some pictures when I get home.

Ping me to let me know if you're interested!
Hey all. First, let me introduce myself.

I'm Sivitri. I work retail and play World of Warcraft. I enjoy painting and drawing, like everyone here. In my free time, I paint miniatures for my Pathfinder campaign. There are a lot of dragon miniatures available, and the thought occured to me that I could paint them to resemble FR dragons.

I've done modifications on a few of my personal minis, so I'd probably be able to create most species of FR dragon with a few exceptions.

Pricing would be anywhere from $10 - $100 depending on the amount of modding and the size of the mini, but I imagine most would be around $20.

I wish I had pictures of my current work, but I'm on mobile and don't have any saved to this phone. If people are interested, I'll take some pictures when I get home.

Ping me to let me know if you're interested!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif