Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka/OC Commissions! [USD only]
[center]Hello there fine folks! One of my best friends in the world is visiting me next month (this is the first time we're ever meeting!!!), but unfortunately the city I live in is kind of expensive to do anything in. I'd like to have some extra cash to have fun with her while she's here, so I'm opening up USD Commissions for the first time ;v;[/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/NrLnVQp.png[/img][/center] *Waist up character belongs to Blossomfall [center][u]Will do[/u] - OCs - Fanart - Gijinkas/Designs (may cost extra if something elaborate is wanted) - Simple backgrounds (ie color splashes/shapes) [u]Won't do[/u] - NSFW - More than one character (may change later, but just single for now sorry) - Anthros/Furries (mild animal features are fine) - Mechas - Heavy Gore Slots 1. Open 2. Open 3. Open 4. Open Payment Process - Contact me either through pinging me or sending me a private message! - Once I send you a sketch for approval, send the payment and I'll complete the commission - Minor changes after completion are fine, but major changes may cost extra - Payment through USD Paypal only please. - I reserve the right to refuse any commission requests I feel uncomfortable with. [/center]
Hello there fine folks! One of my best friends in the world is visiting me next month (this is the first time we're ever meeting!!!), but unfortunately the city I live in is kind of expensive to do anything in. I'd like to have some extra cash to have fun with her while she's here, so I'm opening up USD Commissions for the first time ;v;
NrLnVQp.png
*Waist up character belongs to Blossomfall

Will do
- OCs
- Fanart
- Gijinkas/Designs (may cost extra if something elaborate is wanted)
- Simple backgrounds (ie color splashes/shapes)

Won't do

- NSFW
- More than one character (may change later, but just single for now sorry)
- Anthros/Furries (mild animal features are fine)
- Mechas
- Heavy Gore

Slots

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Payment Process
- Contact me either through pinging me or sending me a private message!
- Once I send you a sketch for approval, send the payment and I'll complete the commission
- Minor changes after completion are fine, but major changes may cost extra
- Payment through USD Paypal only please.
- I reserve the right to refuse any commission requests I feel uncomfortable with.
0ycRofB.pngPHgyAhh.jpg
bump /o/
bump /o/
0ycRofB.pngPHgyAhh.jpg