Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Decent Bio Writers
1 2 3 4 5
@sikaigo thank you so much for the lovely bio <3 I really dig it!

sending gems your way <3
@sikaigo thank you so much for the lovely bio <3 I really dig it!

sending gems your way <3
@Skyywarp glad you like it! Feel free to edit it however you like~ thank youuu
@Skyywarp glad you like it! Feel free to edit it however you like~ thank youuu
I'll buy a few gems for 1:1000
bump
bump
@Skyywarp
I do bios!
I dont know if there decent, but heres 2 examples!
.. when i was a young hatchling, my dream was to become the best i could be, but with each try, came bad things. I had brought myself to a life of crime more so.. i couldn't feel emotions. heartbroken, I went to a plague clan much like this one. they made fun of me. called me names. they were not the greatest people. ... so i made them into my puppets.. once the clan had been silenced, it was that moment that I figured out what was wrong that couldn't make me the best person... me.
so i slowly drifted off into insanity, waiting for someone to come and be my prince charming.
... they never came. I sat in a lonely den, starving and waiting. i was like a slave to my insanity. I soon realized that i have to go into the world and find who i want to be with. one day.. i stumbled upon your clan. i seemed to fit in.. i never talked. until one day, a huge imperial came storming in and everyone welcomed him into the home. he was my prince charming.. but will it be my happy ending? I dont know, but for now, lets live life while we can, and enjoy its joys.
Day 27, She spoke again.
My parents had abused me. they called me names. they.. t-they.. Murdered my only friend.
Why me..? i wondered everyday of my life. Why..
She never talked again.
________________________________________________________________________________
AHAHAHA! Foolish. My parents died long ago. thanks for the extra 20k.
Meet ________. She had Abusive parents, so she ran away, she then became an alchemist. she didn't use it for doing good or creating things, she used it for morphing her self to sucker people out of money. She also has a long collections of plushes and sometimes sleeps in them. She may seem bad, but when she's not tricking people, shes kinda.. soft. she also uses her skill to make herself flashy, when we ask her to stop hogging the cauldron, she hisses and turns the dragon that asked her into a buttersnake with stubby arms. She Hopes to one day meet the shadowbinder and have him teach her the ways of trickery. She is excited for the new trickmurk circus. Shes hoping for some flashy apparel and tricky items. Her necklace may not seem like much, But its attached to her, and when she transforms, she's able to move it at will to possibly con money out of people.
@Skyywarp
I do bios!
I dont know if there decent, but heres 2 examples!
.. when i was a young hatchling, my dream was to become the best i could be, but with each try, came bad things. I had brought myself to a life of crime more so.. i couldn't feel emotions. heartbroken, I went to a plague clan much like this one. they made fun of me. called me names. they were not the greatest people. ... so i made them into my puppets.. once the clan had been silenced, it was that moment that I figured out what was wrong that couldn't make me the best person... me.
so i slowly drifted off into insanity, waiting for someone to come and be my prince charming.
... they never came. I sat in a lonely den, starving and waiting. i was like a slave to my insanity. I soon realized that i have to go into the world and find who i want to be with. one day.. i stumbled upon your clan. i seemed to fit in.. i never talked. until one day, a huge imperial came storming in and everyone welcomed him into the home. he was my prince charming.. but will it be my happy ending? I dont know, but for now, lets live life while we can, and enjoy its joys.
Day 27, She spoke again.
My parents had abused me. they called me names. they.. t-they.. Murdered my only friend.
Why me..? i wondered everyday of my life. Why..
She never talked again.
________________________________________________________________________________
AHAHAHA! Foolish. My parents died long ago. thanks for the extra 20k.
Meet ________. She had Abusive parents, so she ran away, she then became an alchemist. she didn't use it for doing good or creating things, she used it for morphing her self to sucker people out of money. She also has a long collections of plushes and sometimes sleeps in them. She may seem bad, but when she's not tricking people, shes kinda.. soft. she also uses her skill to make herself flashy, when we ask her to stop hogging the cauldron, she hisses and turns the dragon that asked her into a buttersnake with stubby arms. She Hopes to one day meet the shadowbinder and have him teach her the ways of trickery. She is excited for the new trickmurk circus. Shes hoping for some flashy apparel and tricky items. Her necklace may not seem like much, But its attached to her, and when she transforms, she's able to move it at will to possibly con money out of people.
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@thestormcatcher want to have a try at hmm lets see... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18480195] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184802/18480195_350.png[/img] [/url] her? :)
@thestormcatcher want to have a try at hmm lets see...

18480195_350.png

her? :)
@Skyywarp
Sure! My bios are NYP, so you pay what you feel needed. Is there anything i need to know about her that i should include in her bio (Ex: Persona, Mate, etc)
@Skyywarp
Sure! My bios are NYP, so you pay what you feel needed. Is there anything i need to know about her that i should include in her bio (Ex: Persona, Mate, etc)
@thestormcatcher

I will pay you 24gems for one paragraph :) once you are complete just post it on here,

she is a glamorous girl, kinda sassy one of those curvy show girls haha :) I always thought she has abit of a darker backstory because she originally came from the plague region :)?
@thestormcatcher

I will pay you 24gems for one paragraph :) once you are complete just post it on here,

she is a glamorous girl, kinda sassy one of those curvy show girls haha :) I always thought she has abit of a darker backstory because she originally came from the plague region :)?
@Skyywarp
Works for me.
It will probably take me about 10 mins.
i'll start now :)
@Skyywarp
Works for me.
@Skyywarp
Works for me.
@Skyywarp
Works for me.
@Thestormcatcher if it works out I might give a few more if thats alright?
@Thestormcatcher if it works out I might give a few more if thats alright?
1 2 3 4 5