Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | shadows bio shop [closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@WisteriaMagic ok, it may take me a few days to do these,
But I will get them done
@WisteriaMagic ok, it may take me a few days to do these,
But I will get them done
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@shadowrwarrior
Thank you!
@shadowrwarrior
Thank you!
tumblr_nucgs6HaIH1txw7aio1_r1_75sq.pngmintt.giftumblr_nun6x5olq21txw7aio1_75sq.pngberryy.giftumblr_nu2gj8Pau61txw7aio1_75sq.pngheavy.gif
Also Credit To, Amerretti And mitunapasta, For These Cuties!
@shadowrwarrior
OK :P i also want a saying or something about his personality
@shadowrwarrior
OK :P i also want a saying or something about his personality
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@shadowrwarrior
any slot here? and I'd like to know how many words you write for a large bio regularly?
@shadowrwarrior
any slot here? and I'd like to know how many words you write for a large bio regularly?
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@TheEmptyCity the amount of words depends on the bio, and I have a slot open
@TheEmptyCity the amount of words depends on the bio, and I have a slot open
@shadowrwarrior 300-400 words would be fine, a small poem as well! :33 [b]username:[/b]TheEmptyCity dragon you want a bio for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19048066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190481/19048066_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]personality:[/b] Alert,Sensitive,Perfectionist,Solemn, [b]backstory:[/b] she comes from a remote place and was subdued by the leader of this clan. [b]extras:[/b]she is the NightKeeper, also the Judge.she is so sensitive that can detect any wrong thing or danger timely. she is always sent to charge the army but get injured frequently. she only keep few friend, this reason also make her a pitiless in others' eyes.however,only her friend who knew her deeply knows her kindness and pity to the weak.
@shadowrwarrior
300-400 words would be fine, a small poem as well! :33

username:TheEmptyCity

dragon you want a bio for
19048066_350.png

personality: Alert,Sensitive,Perfectionist,Solemn,

backstory: she comes from a remote place and was subdued by the leader of this clan.

extras:she is the NightKeeper, also the Judge.she is so sensitive that can detect any wrong thing or danger timely. she is always sent to charge the army but get injured frequently. she only keep few friend, this reason also make her a pitiless in others' eyes.however,only her friend who knew her deeply knows her kindness and pity to the weak.
@TheEmptyCity ok. I'll try to get her bio done as soon as possible, but I have a lot of orders now,
So It may take a while
@TheEmptyCity ok. I'll try to get her bio done as soon as possible, but I have a lot of orders now,
So It may take a while
@shadowrwarrior
all right. take your time :)
@shadowrwarrior
all right. take your time :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15