Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | X::||Gijinkas/OC's || PwYw >Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@jellywolffy
Well.. I only draw humans.. so. He'd be human. ; -;

--I think I'm going to have to pass. I don't feel confident trying to do a gijinka of his design.
@jellywolffy
Well.. I only draw humans.. so. He'd be human. ; -;

--I think I'm going to have to pass. I don't feel confident trying to do a gijinka of his design.
@Leiux

Type: Gijinka
Reference: Tikva (human image ref)
Personality: She's a Harpy and very into adventuring and exploring with her dragon companions~
Specifics on Appearance: A sweet expression, smile, or curious one is fine! I'd also like her mask to be based off of her familiar equipped too if that's okay!
Additonal: She's just wearing a poncho so no extra need to include wings, etc. but if you want to I have no issue with that~
Preference: Bust, B&W

As for payment is 100kt enough? o:
If not please let me know if you're interested in items or something as well too and I can add on if you wish! c:

Please let me know!!
@Leiux

Type: Gijinka
Reference: Tikva (human image ref)
Personality: She's a Harpy and very into adventuring and exploring with her dragon companions~
Specifics on Appearance: A sweet expression, smile, or curious one is fine! I'd also like her mask to be based off of her familiar equipped too if that's okay!
Additonal: She's just wearing a poncho so no extra need to include wings, etc. but if you want to I have no issue with that~

As for payment is 100kt enough? o:
If not please let me know if you're interested in items or something as well too and I can add on if you wish! c:

Please let me know!!
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic

Hi! I really like her design. I'll do my best. For her mask, does it take up most of her face with like... the beak of the mask extending outward so you can see her mouth a bit? Or should I be thinking on a smaller scale for the mask?
I just have a minimum of 50kt. Anything more is completely up to you. ; u;
@Galaxtic

Hi! I really like her design. I'll do my best. For her mask, does it take up most of her face with like... the beak of the mask extending outward so you can see her mouth a bit? Or should I be thinking on a smaller scale for the mask?
I just have a minimum of 50kt. Anything more is completely up to you. ; u;
@Leiux

Type: OC
Reference: Charlotte Shen
Personality: She is a Rad Mad scientist, who enjoys going into bars and luring people she woo's into being experiments for her. mostly by putting sleepy ***** into their drinks.. She also enjoys Creative Writing friendfiction involving herself. and she easily holds grudges against those that slight her.
Specifics on Appearance: she should probably either have a smug smile or look slightly peeved (since one of her 'plans' probably went down the drain :P)
Additional: the 1920's was hard (nothing more specifically)

Is 100k allright? I could go higher, but that would involve me taking a bit longer as I sell my soul

(sorry if the personality thing went on for too long but I could probably went on for alot longer...lol >_>)
@Leiux

Type: OC
Reference: Charlotte Shen
Personality: She is a Rad Mad scientist, who enjoys going into bars and luring people she woo's into being experiments for her. mostly by putting sleepy ***** into their drinks.. She also enjoys Creative Writing friendfiction involving herself. and she easily holds grudges against those that slight her.
Specifics on Appearance: she should probably either have a smug smile or look slightly peeved (since one of her 'plans' probably went down the drain :P)
Additional: the 1920's was hard (nothing more specifically)

Is 100k allright? I could go higher, but that would involve me taking a bit longer as I sell my soul

(sorry if the personality thing went on for too long but I could probably went on for alot longer...lol >_>)
iZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.png
@Mismas

Hello, thanks for the order! ; u;
She sounds very interesting! I like the art reference.
I'll do my best at trying to draw her.
Just a 50kt minimum, anything more is up to you! Thanks so much.

@Mismas

Hello, thanks for the order! ; u;
She sounds very interesting! I like the art reference.
I'll do my best at trying to draw her.
Just a 50kt minimum, anything more is up to you! Thanks so much.

@Leiux

Yeah! The mask isn't as big as on the familiar but roughly the scale of what her picture is! It covers her nose and goes a bit over but nothing too too big; but feel free to mess with designs, etc as long as she has the tiara piece/sylvan wings part (since I have her mask easily removable but only the face part).

Let me know if you need anything else but otherwise feel free to mess with designs, etc for mask and poncho! c:

Should I send the CR now or later? o:
@Leiux

Yeah! The mask isn't as big as on the familiar but roughly the scale of what her picture is! It covers her nose and goes a bit over but nothing too too big; but feel free to mess with designs, etc as long as she has the tiara piece/sylvan wings part (since I have her mask easily removable but only the face part).

Let me know if you need anything else but otherwise feel free to mess with designs, etc for mask and poncho! c:

Should I send the CR now or later? o:
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic

Alright! Sounds good. I believe I understand.
Yes, please, do start the CR.

Thanks! ; u;
@Galaxtic

Alright! Sounds good. I believe I understand.
Yes, please, do start the CR.

Thanks! ; u;
@Leiux

aww man, thanks! :>
I have been on quite the AERT hype lately. I swear if I had more virtual Dragon cash then I would have used all of it on aert right now. o wo
@Leiux

aww man, thanks! :>
I have been on quite the AERT hype lately. I swear if I had more virtual Dragon cash then I would have used all of it on aert right now. o wo
iZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.png
@Mismas

I understand! Thanks for choosing my shop for some art! ; u;
@Mismas

I understand! Thanks for choosing my shop for some art! ; u;
@Leiux
eeee he looks wonderful!! tipping!!
@Leiux
eeee he looks wonderful!! tipping!!
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10