Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Scenery Artist - draw my lair!
[size=7][color=#085e00][i][font=Tahoma]Welcome![/font][/i][/color][/size] [img]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah205/Delamire/Flightrising%20Misc/kSSAII4_zpsppowripo.png[/img] [size=5][color=#042d00][b]still looking[/b] / found[/color][/size] [size=4][color=#042d00]I'm looking for a landscape/scenery artist to draw my lair for my clan information section. And if interested, I'd also love to buy some custom smaller lair drawings for individual dragons. I'm currently looking for treasure commissions but you may still show me gem commissions. I do not have a specific style or price in mind except that I am not looking for traditional art and a soft price range is up to 100k plus additional payment for individual lair drawings. I will consider offers of higher prices. If you are looking for a familiar/skin/holiday item you would like as partial or full payment, please ask! I will provide more details on exactly what I'm looking if I find someone! Basically, I am a light lair so I would like an approx. 500x200px picture with pale stone, columns, and pine trees. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/light_1.png[/img] . [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/light_2.png[/img] . [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/light_3.png[/img] Please don't be offended if I do not choose your art style, I unfortunately do not have a clear idea of what I would like and cannot afford not to be picky. ;-; If you're interested in taking this commission, please fill out the form below! Examples can be links if that's easier and I would like scenery/background examples only. [/color][/size] [quote] [ b]Example(s)[/b]: [ b]Price[/b]: [ b]Individual lair commissions[/b]: yes/no; number/price [ b]Comments/Notes[/b]: [ b]Alternate Payment Requests[/b]: (if any) [/quote] [size=4][color=#042d00][i]Thank you![/i][/color][/size]
Welcome!
kSSAII4_zpsppowripo.png

still looking / found

I'm looking for a landscape/scenery artist to draw my lair for my clan information section. And if interested, I'd also love to buy some custom smaller lair drawings for individual dragons.

I'm currently looking for treasure commissions but you may still show me gem commissions. I do not have a specific style or price in mind except that I am not looking for traditional art and a soft price range is up to 100k plus additional payment for individual lair drawings. I will consider offers of higher prices.
If you are looking for a familiar/skin/holiday item you would like as partial or full payment, please ask!

I will provide more details on exactly what I'm looking if I find someone! Basically, I am a light lair so I would like an approx. 500x200px picture with pale stone, columns, and pine trees.

light_1.png . light_2.png . light_3.png

Please don't be offended if I do not choose your art style, I unfortunately do not have a clear idea of what I would like and cannot afford not to be picky. ;-;

If you're interested in taking this commission, please fill out the form below! Examples can be links if that's easier and I would like scenery/background examples only.

Quote:
[ b]Example(s)[/b]:
[ b]Price[/b]:
[ b]Individual lair commissions[/b]: yes/no; number/price
[ b]Comments/Notes[/b]:
[ b]Alternate Payment Requests[/b]: (if any)

Thank you!
FLoYPGu.gif
Bump! c:
Bump! c:
FLoYPGu.gif
@delamire
I don't have any scenery/landscape drawings as an example at the moment, but I have some other pieces of art if you'd like some kind of refrence of my style. I've been practicing landscapes recently, and I think I'd like the challenge. If the other art refrences strike you as something you'd be interested in, I can put together a sketch for you of what you'd be getting from me before I officially agree to take on the commission. Would that be something you'd be interested in?
@delamire
I don't have any scenery/landscape drawings as an example at the moment, but I have some other pieces of art if you'd like some kind of refrence of my style. I've been practicing landscapes recently, and I think I'd like the challenge. If the other art refrences strike you as something you'd be interested in, I can put together a sketch for you of what you'd be getting from me before I officially agree to take on the commission. Would that be something you'd be interested in?
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
@LastTyme I'd love to see what you can do! I don't want you to put in the work if I don't end up going for it though. Would you like to do an individual lair commission first instead? I'd feel better if you actually got to do the full work and got paid! Name a price and I can PM you the info if you're interested c:
@LastTyme I'd love to see what you can do! I don't want you to put in the work if I don't end up going for it though. Would you like to do an individual lair commission first instead? I'd feel better if you actually got to do the full work and got paid! Name a price and I can PM you the info if you're interested c:
FLoYPGu.gif
Bump! c:
Bump! c:
FLoYPGu.gif
Bump! c:

Bump! c:

FLoYPGu.gif