Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Iki's art shop (INDEFINITELY CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@ikilintu
Could I have a slot?
@ikilintu
Could I have a slot?
Yokai.gif
@ikilintu Hello! I'd love to order a bust slot, could you ping me when one is available? Thanks!
@ikilintu Hello! I'd love to order a bust slot, could you ping me when one is available? Thanks!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@ikilintu
Looks like you're pretty popular, ahah, but if you could add me to your pinglist I'd really appreciate that. Thanks! c:
@ikilintu
Looks like you're pretty popular, ahah, but if you could add me to your pinglist I'd really appreciate that. Thanks! c:
@ikilintu On second thought, if you still have that full body slot open, I will snag it X3
@ikilintu On second thought, if you still have that full body slot open, I will snag it X3
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@ikilintu hello ;v; can I claim a bust gijinka slot if you're still open? it would be of this dragon~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16633096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166331/16633096_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ikilintu hello ;v; can I claim a bust gijinka slot if you're still open? it would be of this dragon~

16633096_350.png
@AceZaslavsky wow he is a beauty!

EDIT: i didn't notice his fullbody design till now! i'd be totally ok with doing a fullbody of him!
the price of the fullbody would be 300kt. is that ok?
@AceZaslavsky wow he is a beauty!

EDIT: i didn't notice his fullbody design till now! i'd be totally ok with doing a fullbody of him!
the price of the fullbody would be 300kt. is that ok?
They/them pronouns thank you
@Sacnite
@Icaruis
@Pusillanimous
@StygianForm
sorry! my slots are currently full! i'll add you to my pinglist so you'll get info when i open shop again :)

@Sacnite
@Icaruis
@Pusillanimous
@StygianForm
sorry! my slots are currently full! i'll add you to my pinglist so you'll get info when i open shop again :)

@ikilintu awesome! thank you~
@ikilintu awesome! thank you~
@ikilintu
could i get 3 busts of already designed giginkas?
@ikilintu
could i get 3 busts of already designed giginkas?
@ my slots are full currently. i have usually only have 2 bust slots and 1 full body slot open at a time. i could add you to my pinglist so you'll be notified when i have open slots again.
@ my slots are full currently. i have usually only have 2 bust slots and 1 full body slot open at a time. i could add you to my pinglist so you'll be notified when i have open slots again.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13