Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Trickmurk FoddArt - Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@Neveraahk

This is the Foddart Thread.
I dunno if you do a whole lot of Coli or not, but here the currency is Dragons! You can look at my shop (Page 1) And the othere artists (Page 1 and 2) you may see an artist here you want to connect with as well ^^ Some of my fellow Shadowlings are very talented ^^
@Neveraahk

This is the Foddart Thread.
I dunno if you do a whole lot of Coli or not, but here the currency is Dragons! You can look at my shop (Page 1) And the othere artists (Page 1 and 2) you may see an artist here you want to connect with as well ^^ Some of my fellow Shadowlings are very talented ^^
lumos_noxsig.png
@Meonox

Oh, thank you! I'll go looking through the shops again now that I understand exactly. ^^;
@Meonox

Oh, thank you! I'll go looking through the shops again now that I understand exactly. ^^;
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
@hinatot

No problem! ^^
There are some talented artists this FoddArt ^^
@hinatot

No problem! ^^
There are some talented artists this FoddArt ^^
lumos_noxsig.png
Signing off for the night!
Signing off for the night!
art_shop_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reish.pngadopt_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reise.png
@Mue
Accepteron~ Will do.
@Mue
Accepteron~ Will do.
right100px_by_featherfell-d9svbgh.gif ♥ clowny | she/her | INFP
deviantart
♥ artshop | adopts
♥ lore thread
tumblr_o2yyxi2qbk1ujz7f3o1_250.gif
@Mymozya @thegilgamesh

Will you two be putting up prices soon? I'm interested in your art but don't know how many tickets I'll need
@Mymozya @thegilgamesh

Will you two be putting up prices soon? I'm interested in your art but don't know how many tickets I'll need
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
@baeridan 70 tickets
@Mue 30 tickets (Unless you wanted the accent as well? I just realized I didn't include this on my form, so let me know if you want it on)
@WynterDragen 30 tickets
@Skiesti 30 tickets
@Morphius 25x3 = 75 tickets
@VNyx 30 tickets

After hours of fiddling, I'm ready to proceed with art! Crisis averted! :D
Here's the ticket costs of each order as well.
You're all clear to send me your fodder and I'll begin working on stuff~

@Curio
@Enoch
I fixed my technical difficulties, so I can start keeping track of overflow slots now. Feel free to send in your orders now if you're still interested.
@baeridan 70 tickets
@Mue 30 tickets (Unless you wanted the accent as well? I just realized I didn't include this on my form, so let me know if you want it on)
@WynterDragen 30 tickets
@Skiesti 30 tickets
@Morphius 25x3 = 75 tickets
@VNyx 30 tickets

After hours of fiddling, I'm ready to proceed with art! Crisis averted! :D
Here's the ticket costs of each order as well.
You're all clear to send me your fodder and I'll begin working on stuff~

@Curio
@Enoch
I fixed my technical difficulties, so I can start keeping track of overflow slots now. Feel free to send in your orders now if you're still interested.
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
@hinatot

I'll be putting prices up tomorrow morning! (I've been out of town and just got back)
@hinatot

I'll be putting prices up tomorrow morning! (I've been out of town and just got back)
Red Linen Fabric Scrap Rhodochrosite Bloodstone Rose Quartz Wavespun Cloth
@Chee Good to hear that you were able to fix your computer problem. It's always annoying when they decide to act up.
Anyway I've edited my form down to 3 dragons and sent the fodder dragons your way c:
@Chee Good to hear that you were able to fix your computer problem. It's always annoying when they decide to act up.
Anyway I've edited my form down to 3 dragons and sent the fodder dragons your way c:
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
@Morphius
Thanks a bunch, I've recorded your tickets and I expect I'll have your three pixels done tonight :D
Looks like you'll have five tickets leftover, I could put a piece of apparel on one of them, or you can save those tickets for other art purchases~
@Morphius
Thanks a bunch, I've recorded your tickets and I expect I'll have your three pixels done tonight :D
Looks like you'll have five tickets leftover, I could put a piece of apparel on one of them, or you can save those tickets for other art purchases~
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29