Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Human art
1 2 3 4
Ayyyyyyyyy
Ayyyyyyyyy
LWDw43p.png
still looking ;)
still looking ;)
LWDw43p.png
ay
ay
LWDw43p.png
@WhateverTrash
omg I haven't played TWEWY in years... still love it tho.
Anyway I'd love to draw your character and/or Sho! My shop is inked in my sig. o3o
@WhateverTrash
omg I haven't played TWEWY in years... still love it tho.
Anyway I'd love to draw your character and/or Sho! My shop is inked in my sig. o3o
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@JosephJoestar TWEWY is admittedly, my most hunted-down game, for the two years I've been searching, I never thought about Amazon once. Heh.

I really love your style! (I'm gonna save up for a bust. UwU I have barely enough for a headshot ATM, lmao)
@JosephJoestar TWEWY is admittedly, my most hunted-down game, for the two years I've been searching, I never thought about Amazon once. Heh.

I really love your style! (I'm gonna save up for a bust. UwU I have barely enough for a headshot ATM, lmao)
LWDw43p.png
@WhateverTrash - If you're still looking, I might be up for it ;3;

I don't have an art shop set up on here yet, but I do have some examples of my more recent work that I can PM you if you're interested~

I'd be going off a "pay what you want" sort of deal, as I'm not sure where to price my art yet ^^;; (though probably the lower the amount will determine what I'll draw I guess? So like, say 5kT would get you maybe a rough sketch, but something higher might lead up to a fullbody shaded sort of thing (despite not being comfortable with my shading yet though I'm willing to try for the right price >3<;; ) )

Just send me a PM and we can go over things if you're interested ^^
@WhateverTrash - If you're still looking, I might be up for it ;3;

I don't have an art shop set up on here yet, but I do have some examples of my more recent work that I can PM you if you're interested~

I'd be going off a "pay what you want" sort of deal, as I'm not sure where to price my art yet ^^;; (though probably the lower the amount will determine what I'll draw I guess? So like, say 5kT would get you maybe a rough sketch, but something higher might lead up to a fullbody shaded sort of thing (despite not being comfortable with my shading yet though I'm willing to try for the right price >3<;; ) )

Just send me a PM and we can go over things if you're interested ^^
Buying art here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1960269/1
(and also here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2082971/1 )

Selling/Trading dragons/items here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1879484
@WhateverTrash

I can offer chibis for 250k-825k Treasure (more information and examples in my art shop which can be found on my signature)
@WhateverTrash

I can offer chibis for 250k-825k Treasure (more information and examples in my art shop which can be found on my signature)
MiniArt
@WhateverTrash
I remember when I ordered TWEWY from Amazon, I was so excited and while it was shipping I was so bored. :'D

And thank you! Also, feel free to PM me if you wanna talk about TWEWY o3o. I don't remember who my fave was. It was either Sho or Joshua?
@WhateverTrash
I remember when I ordered TWEWY from Amazon, I was so excited and while it was shipping I was so bored. :'D

And thank you! Also, feel free to PM me if you wanna talk about TWEWY o3o. I don't remember who my fave was. It was either Sho or Joshua?
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@JosephJoestar Sho is definitely my favorite. (I plan to made a fanderg named Garbage for him actually) and if you looked at my profiles (tumblr; wattpad; FR) you'd see a lot of Sho

@MiniDemons You're style is very unique! :0 I might buy something if I ever save up enough treasure. UwU
@JosephJoestar Sho is definitely my favorite. (I plan to made a fanderg named Garbage for him actually) and if you looked at my profiles (tumblr; wattpad; FR) you'd see a lot of Sho

@MiniDemons You're style is very unique! :0 I might buy something if I ever save up enough treasure. UwU
LWDw43p.png
@whatevertrash

Awww thank you! And my commissions are going to be open for a long time so no worries if it takes a while ;P (because I'd love to draw your character~ (or do a chibi couple of the two)
@whatevertrash

Awww thank you! And my commissions are going to be open for a long time so no worries if it takes a while ;P (because I'd love to draw your character~ (or do a chibi couple of the two)
MiniArt
1 2 3 4