Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [H] retired items [W] art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@sundragon
Well, since you're ordering with color already. You can add 1-3 more dragons into the mix (3 if they're not as complex as the ones you currently sent me).
@sundragon
Well, since you're ordering with color already. You can add 1-3 more dragons into the mix (3 if they're not as complex as the ones you currently sent me).
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29 How about Angela [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2660530] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26606/2660530_350.png[/img] [/url] Holding Daisy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=129576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1296/129576_350.png[/img] [/url] In the very center When do you want the flatfins? Now or when you are finished?
@Joydom29
How about Angela

2660530_350.png

Holding Daisy

129576_350.png

In the very center
When do you want the flatfins? Now or when you are finished?
ECNdq9d.png
@sundragon
When I finish :)
Hope you don't mind waiting a week or so till I finish. I'm usually slow when it comes to colorpencils (I honestly prefer watercolor)
@sundragon
When I finish :)
Hope you don't mind waiting a week or so till I finish. I'm usually slow when it comes to colorpencils (I honestly prefer watercolor)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29
No problem. Take your time.
@Joydom29
No problem. Take your time.
ECNdq9d.png
@RobbingRoses @Egg @Dursky @Nightcrow @purplecinnibar@Aspyria @Amerigland @Joydom29 @sambone96 Recently a slur was posted against my name. If any of you want your payment now or think your payment is unfair contact me via PM we can work something out.
@RobbingRoses @Egg @Dursky @Nightcrow @purplecinnibar@Aspyria @Amerigland @Joydom29 @sambone96 Recently a slur was posted against my name. If any of you want your payment now or think your payment is unfair contact me via PM we can work something out.
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon

I'm fine with our previous arrangement, but may I ask what the slur was about?

Also, wip. Let me know if you'd like anything changed.
@SunDragon

I'm fine with our previous arrangement, but may I ask what the slur was about?

Also, wip. Let me know if you'd like anything changed.
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg
The price of art. I offered what I thought was a fair trade. An item worth three times what they asked for in treasure. We had a little discussion before agreeing on the price I wanted. Apparently that was still to low a price because someone made a tumblr post saying that I was scamming the artist.

Edit: That looks good please continue.
@Egg
The price of art. I offered what I thought was a fair trade. An item worth three times what they asked for in treasure. We had a little discussion before agreeing on the price I wanted. Apparently that was still to low a price because someone made a tumblr post saying that I was scamming the artist.

Edit: That looks good please continue.
ECNdq9d.png
I'm fine with our previous arrangement too `v`
Our trade is very large,I will seriously.
anything will be well :).

I'm fine with our previous arrangement too `v`
Our trade is very large,I will seriously.
anything will be well :).

2eb082f5f9cd4752.pngb6c5eae0295f2230.png
@SunDragon

Well... When you offered me items I checked their price in the auction and chose those which are in my art price range. SunDragon you gave me enough and even more than my art is worth so I am can only be grateful towards you! I think you are a fair person. ;w; Thanks for those goods!

@SunDragon

Well... When you offered me items I checked their price in the auction and chose those which are in my art price range. SunDragon you gave me enough and even more than my art is worth so I am can only be grateful towards you! I think you are a fair person. ;w; Thanks for those goods!

VHyYC9J.png
@Amerigland @Nightcrow
Thanks guys I was just checking. Its good to know you guys think its fair
@Amerigland @Nightcrow
Thanks guys I was just checking. Its good to know you guys think its fair
ECNdq9d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9