Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Lore Shop] Sorneith Scribes - Closing
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@thewordmurder Oh, yay! Thanks for returning. :D I think I know which three to do, these are going to be fun. :D
And yes, 54kT is correct! ^_^

@StygianForm Hello! Thanks for your order. :D These three look great, I'm excited to get started on them.

As both orders are above 50k, please send me a 10k deposit to confirm your order! I work both days this weekend but hopefully will get lots of writing done after work in the evenings. ^_^ I don't know whether I work on Monday yet, but if I have the day off I think I'll have enough time/energy to finish and deliver by then. :D
@thewordmurder Oh, yay! Thanks for returning. :D I think I know which three to do, these are going to be fun. :D
And yes, 54kT is correct! ^_^

@StygianForm Hello! Thanks for your order. :D These three look great, I'm excited to get started on them.

As both orders are above 50k, please send me a 10k deposit to confirm your order! I work both days this weekend but hopefully will get lots of writing done after work in the evenings. ^_^ I don't know whether I work on Monday yet, but if I have the day off I think I'll have enough time/energy to finish and deliver by then. :D
1u3H6jas.png
thewordmurder's 3 bios have been completed and delivered! ^_^
thewordmurder's 3 bios have been completed and delivered! ^_^
1u3H6jas.png
StygianForm's 3 bios have been completed and delivered! Now it's off to bed for me. :3
StygianForm's 3 bios have been completed and delivered! Now it's off to bed for me. :3
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax [Slides in while making a really cool guitar riff] Guess who's back? (Back, back.) Back again? And boy do I have another dragon for you! She's totally spur-of-the-moment; I've had her for ages but I started writing up some bullet points for preliminary lore just a little bit ago and here I am again now, all in the span of, like.... Half an hour. [b]User:[/b] Parkakid #59928 [b]Point of view:[/b] Third, please! [b]Type of lore:[/b] A short bio, once again with preferably 600 words instead of 300! [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3138744] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31388/3138744_350.png[/img] [/url] Unlike Carnelian, I don't think her Plague heritage is very important to her at all. She doesn't hate it, she doesn't like it; it simply [i]is.[/i] Athena considers anything she's learnt from being in Plague to be an asset that allows her to chase criminals down harder and harsher. Her father, I feel, was a very good one. Until he died. Whoops. The rest of her story is in her bio in bullet points, but if there's anything else you wish to ask about, please let me know! [b]Other:[/b] Not that it really affects anything, I think, but I'm planning on giving her Vipera! (The Greek dragon thing is also a reference to the fact that Hermes and Helios are fandom dragons, but Athena is not - hence, Hermes and Helios know a different Athena from the one I have here.) [b]Discounts:[/b] Returning customer discount for me! [b]Total cost:[/b] I think with the discount it ends up being 23400t? I'll still be paying in treasure, thank you! As before, if there's anything else you might want to know that I've missed, please message me! And thank you once again for your amazing writing!
@clarax
[Slides in while making a really cool guitar riff] Guess who's back? (Back, back.) Back again? And boy do I have another dragon for you! She's totally spur-of-the-moment; I've had her for ages but I started writing up some bullet points for preliminary lore just a little bit ago and here I am again now, all in the span of, like.... Half an hour.

User: Parkakid #59928
Point of view: Third, please!
Type of lore: A short bio, once again with preferably 600 words instead of 300!
Dragon(s):
3138744_350.png

Unlike Carnelian, I don't think her Plague heritage is very important to her at all. She doesn't hate it, she doesn't like it; it simply is. Athena considers anything she's learnt from being in Plague to be an asset that allows her to chase criminals down harder and harsher.
Her father, I feel, was a very good one. Until he died. Whoops.
The rest of her story is in her bio in bullet points, but if there's anything else you wish to ask about, please let me know!
Other: Not that it really affects anything, I think, but I'm planning on giving her Vipera! (The Greek dragon thing is also a reference to the fact that Hermes and Helios are fandom dragons, but Athena is not - hence, Hermes and Helios know a different Athena from the one I have here.)
Discounts: Returning customer discount for me!
Total cost: I think with the discount it ends up being 23400t? I'll still be paying in treasure, thank you!

As before, if there's anything else you might want to know that I've missed, please message me! And thank you once again for your amazing writing!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@clarax [b]User:[/b] DawnSky ID# [b]Point of view:[/b] Up to you [b]Type of lore:[/b] Would you like a short Bio [b]Dragon(s):[/b] SunStone [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19974115] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199742/19974115_350.png[/img] [/url] SunStone it's a soldier, but more a general, noble and at times distant to others :) [b]Other:[/b] None [b]Discounts:[/b] returning customer? [b]Total cost:[/b] 20KT
@clarax
User: DawnSky ID#
Point of view: Up to you
Type of lore: Would you like a short Bio
Dragon(s):
SunStone

19974115_350.png

SunStone it's a soldier, but more a general, noble and at times distant to others :)
Other: None
Discounts: returning customer?
Total cost: 20KT
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
@Parkakid Oh, Athena will definitely be interesting to write! Thanks for returning. :D You've been added to the front page ^^ (and yup, 23400t is correct!)

Also, out of curiousity, where are Hermes and Helios from if they're fandragons? :3

@DawnSky thanks for your order! Sunstone is gorgeous. :D You've also been added to the front page! And silly goose, you won't pay full price. As a Nature member and a returning customer, you get 25% off, which comes to 15kT. :D
@Parkakid Oh, Athena will definitely be interesting to write! Thanks for returning. :D You've been added to the front page ^^ (and yup, 23400t is correct!)

Also, out of curiousity, where are Hermes and Helios from if they're fandragons? :3

@DawnSky thanks for your order! Sunstone is gorgeous. :D You've also been added to the front page! And silly goose, you won't pay full price. As a Nature member and a returning customer, you get 25% off, which comes to 15kT. :D
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax
Hermes and Helios (In addition to, actually, Prometheus, ApoIIIo and Jayna) are from the comic Fortuna! I'm extraordinarily fond of it, though it's not very well-known.
@clarax
Hermes and Helios (In addition to, actually, Prometheus, ApoIIIo and Jayna) are from the comic Fortuna! I'm extraordinarily fond of it, though it's not very well-known.
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@clarax oh alright then! i'll send the money over
@clarax oh alright then! i'll send the money over
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
[center]@clarax [b]User:[/b] AshWolf143 ID#164390 [b]Point of view:[/b] Third [b]Type of lore:[/b] Sort Bio [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [b]Name of Irish origin it means 'One who aids or assists'[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19733819] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197339/19733819_350.png[/img] [/url] He was found as a lone egg on the Night of the Nocturne by my clans healer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=164390&did=13224456]Argot[/url] and is his apprentice currently learning healing by spells. He is a peppy dragon, always the optimist unlike his master. {Other then that you have free reign} [b]Other:[/b] N/A [b]Discounts:[/b] Nope, no discounts this time [b]Total cost:[/b] 20K I can pay 10K upfront and vault the other 10K for when it done ^.^[/center]
@clarax
User:
AshWolf143
ID#164390
Point of view:
Third
Type of lore:
Sort Bio
Dragon(s):
Name of Irish origin it means 'One who aids or assists'[/i]

19733819_350.png

He was found as a lone egg on the Night of the Nocturne by my clans healer Argot and is his apprentice currently learning healing by spells. He is a peppy dragon, always the optimist unlike his master.
{Other then that you have free reign}
Other:
N/A
Discounts:
Nope, no discounts this time
Total cost:
I can pay 10K upfront and vault the other 10K for when it done ^.^
@AshWolf143 Thank-you for your order! You've been placed under the short bio slot on the front page. :D

Sure, if you'd like to you can send a 10kT deposit! I can also make a note of it on the front. ^_^ Work is burning me out this week, but I have Sunday off so I plan to get some writing then. Hopefully I have Monday off too! I'll find out tomorrow. xD

@Parkakid Oh, I've never heard of that comic! I guess it's all online, then? When I first clicked the link I thought it was a video game tehee. ^_^; I just read the first few panels, it is very intriguing - I'll definitely have to check out more when I have a moment. c:
@AshWolf143 Thank-you for your order! You've been placed under the short bio slot on the front page. :D

Sure, if you'd like to you can send a 10kT deposit! I can also make a note of it on the front. ^_^ Work is burning me out this week, but I have Sunday off so I plan to get some writing then. Hopefully I have Monday off too! I'll find out tomorrow. xD

@Parkakid Oh, I've never heard of that comic! I guess it's all online, then? When I first clicked the link I thought it was a video game tehee. ^_^; I just read the first few panels, it is very intriguing - I'll definitely have to check out more when I have a moment. c:
1u3H6jas.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35