Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Will ReOpen in a Few Days!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@emboardom That's fine, I'm cool with waiting! Thank you very much!
@emboardom That's fine, I'm cool with waiting! Thank you very much!
@emboardom If you are okay, I'd love to be colored. I am willing to pay extra!!!!!!<3
Your art is amazing!Thanks :>
@emboardom If you are okay, I'd love to be colored. I am willing to pay extra!!!!!!<3
Your art is amazing!Thanks :>
14GDYz4.png
by CinnamonThief
@Choccie
I just realized I misread your post, I thought you were getting two dragons, my bad! ^^;

Also, any expression preference?
@Choccie
I just realized I misread your post, I thought you were getting two dragons, my bad! ^^;

Also, any expression preference?
MIaB7gw.png
@yura
Ok! Any particular expression you want for him?

And thank you so much, I'm glad you like it. ;w;
@yura
Ok! Any particular expression you want for him?

And thank you so much, I'm glad you like it. ;w;
MIaB7gw.png
@emboardom Could you draw him smiling lightly? Thank you so much!
@emboardom Could you draw him smiling lightly? Thank you so much!
14GDYz4.png
by CinnamonThief
@emboardom

Could I be on the pinglist please?
@emboardom

Could I be on the pinglist please?
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@emboardom Could I be put on the waiting list, pls? :p
@emboardom Could I be put on the waiting list, pls? :p
tumblr_p66ota0PJA1u56lcpo2_r1_100.giftumblr_p66ota0PJA1u56lcpo3_r1_100.gif
@emboardom
together please <3<3<3
alrighty dear<3<3<3
5kt is great for me <3<3
should i send it now oorrr?
@emboardom
together please <3<3<3
alrighty dear<3<3<3
5kt is great for me <3<3
should i send it now oorrr?
@emboardom I would like two, it was just that there was only one slot so I thought I could order one (Savage) but the other (his mate Bowthorpe) would need to go on the wait list? Sorry for not being clear, I'm fighting my mobile keyboard XD
Im alright with people with smaller orders going ahead of me if you'd prefer to do those first!
(When you do draw him, I'd like Savage to have a goofy smile! He's not as aggressive as hs name makes him out to be, he basically this emoticon as a dragon --> :D )
@emboardom I would like two, it was just that there was only one slot so I thought I could order one (Savage) but the other (his mate Bowthorpe) would need to go on the wait list? Sorry for not being clear, I'm fighting my mobile keyboard XD
Im alright with people with smaller orders going ahead of me if you'd prefer to do those first!
(When you do draw him, I'd like Savage to have a goofy smile! He's not as aggressive as hs name makes him out to be, he basically this emoticon as a dragon --> :D )
@Choccie
You're totally fine! I'm probably not entirely awake yet, and I know that mobile can be a struggle haha.
You don't need to go on the waiting list for Bowthrope, I'll just draw them both at the same time! I'll put you down as two dergs. Sorry about the confusion!

(gotcha, I can do goofy!)
@Choccie
You're totally fine! I'm probably not entirely awake yet, and I know that mobile can be a struggle haha.
You don't need to go on the waiting list for Bowthrope, I'll just draw them both at the same time! I'll put you down as two dergs. Sorry about the confusion!

(gotcha, I can do goofy!)
MIaB7gw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9