Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]"Noodle Dad's Doodle Pad"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
@Zakiax

Not yet sadly :n: I was going to open that up to anyone who wanted to! I'd love to have other people's art in this thread tbh, I love showcasing other guys's arts~~~~~~~~
@Zakiax

Not yet sadly :n: I was going to open that up to anyone who wanted to! I'd love to have other people's art in this thread tbh, I love showcasing other guys's arts~~~~~~~~
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
Ookamiotoko.gif
@Sherushi [b]Username:[/b] Clavicado [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13549513] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135496/13549513_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Shading:[/b] yes please [b]Other Information:[/b] he has shimmer but i haven't bought it yet! personality/bio in his description box! [b]Payment:[/b] Chibi fullbody with shading, = 70levels
@Sherushi
Username: Clavicado
Dragon:

13549513_350.png

Shading: yes please
Other Information:
he has shimmer but i haven't bought it yet! personality/bio in his description box!
Payment: Chibi fullbody with shading, = 70levels
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado
Sure thing! Send the CRs and I'll have it done by tomorrow. Thanks for supporting wind's profit push! :>
@Clavicado
Sure thing! Send the CRs and I'll have it done by tomorrow. Thanks for supporting wind's profit push! :>
8AiuGvS.png
@Sherushi
Yay, awesome!

Also is it okay if I don't send them all at once? I'm a little busy tonight and can only probably train one for now Dx (I can get the rest to you soon over the week though!)
@Sherushi
Yay, awesome!

Also is it okay if I don't send them all at once? I'm a little busy tonight and can only probably train one for now Dx (I can get the rest to you soon over the week though!)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado
That's fine! ^^
@Clavicado
That's fine! ^^
8AiuGvS.png
@Sherushi
Awesome, thanks! I'll get working on them D<
@Sherushi
Awesome, thanks! I'll get working on them D<
@duckweed This is going to sound really silly, but are you open? 'Closed' is bolded but also crossed out and my brain doesn't really know how to interpret that :') Sorry to be a bother!
@duckweed This is going to sound really silly, but are you open? 'Closed' is bolded but also crossed out and my brain doesn't really know how to interpret that :') Sorry to be a bother!
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

@roachchoir oh no, i'm totally open! my browser doesn't show bold font on the forums so i didn't even notice lmao, thanks for the heads up! :p
@roachchoir oh no, i'm totally open! my browser doesn't show bold font on the forums so i didn't even notice lmao, thanks for the heads up! :p
tumblr_o0rhc9oHcs1t0t62io1_500.gif
@duckweed In that case, would I be able to reserve a slot? I need a bit of time to level my fodder still - I wasn't planning on training any this week!
@duckweed In that case, would I be able to reserve a slot? I need a bit of time to level my fodder still - I wasn't planning on training any this week!
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

@roachchoir sure thing, i'll put u down! just ping me w/ the order form when you're done. :]
@roachchoir sure thing, i'll put u down! just ping me w/ the order form when you're done. :]
tumblr_o0rhc9oHcs1t0t62io1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50