Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Leporidae's Art Shop - FULL/HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Trickilicky
You're very welcome, I'm glad you like it!
@Trickilicky
You're very welcome, I'm glad you like it!
Art Shop || Art Blog
@FrostStrix
Slots are open!
@FrostStrix
Slots are open!
Art Shop || Art Blog
@Leporidae

I don't think I'll buy something this time around, but I'd like to stay on the pinglist, please!
@Leporidae

I don't think I'll buy something this time around, but I'd like to stay on the pinglist, please!
@Yorugami [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/f8a99a0016b4db13364c7ab732cd0ac7/tumblr_o28533qyx01thyi0bo1_1280.png[/img]
@Yorugami
tumblr_o28533qyx01thyi0bo1_1280.png
Art Shop || Art Blog
@Leporidae

Hooooooooooooooly crap D:
THAT IS SO AMAZING!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS!!!

p.s. is there a large version of this and
a tumblr version I can totes reblog?
Because is amazing. >_< /

I stalked your tumblr instead. XD
@Leporidae

Hooooooooooooooly crap D:
THAT IS SO AMAZING!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS!!!

p.s. is there a large version of this and
a tumblr version I can totes reblog?
Because is amazing. >_< /

I stalked your tumblr instead. XD
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Yorugami

You are so welcome! It was a pleasure :) i'll pm you a link to the full size in just a mo! and I see you already found the Tumblr post heh
@Yorugami

You are so welcome! It was a pleasure :) i'll pm you a link to the full size in just a mo! and I see you already found the Tumblr post heh
Art Shop || Art Blog
@Leporidae

= v = <3 Yup.
Also a nice tumblr to staaaaaaaaalk for awesome artses.
Hehehehe
@Leporidae

= v = <3 Yup.
Also a nice tumblr to staaaaaaaaalk for awesome artses.
Hehehehe
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
Okay I am doing this. Because you have open slots and the work you did on Simiel is amazing. ARGH @Leporidae [b]Dragon:[/b] Mittelbeine - he's kind of in the concept of a Hipster partial skeletal dragon (no muscles or gore just plain skeleton) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20040908] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200410/20040908_350.png[/img] [/url] Would it be possible for him to be drawn in a more humanoid pose? I.e. maybe chilling sitting down reading a book...or something equally hipster? XD [b]Payment:[/b] Upfront in gems 700g? If that's fine. O 3 O
Okay I am doing this.
Because you have open slots
and the work you did on Simiel is amazing. ARGH

@Leporidae

Dragon: Mittelbeine
- he's kind of in the concept of a Hipster partial skeletal dragon
(no muscles or gore just plain skeleton)

20040908_350.png

Would it be possible for him to be drawn in a more humanoid pose?
I.e. maybe chilling sitting down reading a book...or something equally hipster? XD

Payment: Upfront in gems 700g? If that's fine. O 3 O
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Leporidae

hello!
I was wondering if you plan to be on the site for a while? I am extremely interested in having one of your Realistic works for one of my dragons but I am unable to claim a slot at this time...definitely will in the future though...

so will you be around for a while!?
@Leporidae

hello!
I was wondering if you plan to be on the site for a while? I am extremely interested in having one of your Realistic works for one of my dragons but I am unable to claim a slot at this time...definitely will in the future though...

V8gagRz.png
@Leporidae

hello!

@Leporidae

hello!

V8gagRz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42