Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Patchwork's Joint Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@BlueDusk

It's alright ^^ Also aha it's Skiesti** just a future reference if you ping again. I'll contact you if I need more description on it ouo
@BlueDusk

It's alright ^^ Also aha it's Skiesti** just a future reference if you ping again. I'll contact you if I need more description on it ouo
@VNyx oh my godness, did I, like, never reply? ;0; sorry sorry sorry, but, I may be interested in asking for some arts yes <3 I shall make my maths before coming back though!
@VNyx oh my godness, did I, like, never reply? ;0; sorry sorry sorry, but, I may be interested in asking for some arts yes <3 I shall make my maths before coming back though!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@DAG22 sounds awesome! And it's alright, I've been changing up my painting style and sketch style slowly so hopefully if you do ask you'll like it :3
@DAG22 sounds awesome! And it's alright, I've been changing up my painting style and sketch style slowly so hopefully if you do ask you'll like it :3
tumblr_nvkvh4nRhr1u2bprpo1_250.png Art Shop
^^
^^
@vnyx

I'd love to do an art trade or a collab with you sometime.

are you sure you're not from Fire because your art is smokin'.
@vnyx

I'd love to do an art trade or a collab with you sometime.

are you sure you're not from Fire because your art is smokin'.
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Thorbjorn Screams like 10x before hug attack [img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/67832386/large.gif[/img] like srsly I need so much art from you too. [s]Could even do it now I'm desperately looking for stuff to do nyeheheh[/s] Oh you're from ice? no wonder you're [i]n[/i]ice... pretty SMOOTH Btw ur killing it with that loki painting you have. I love loki and you did him good justice :D
@Thorbjorn

Screams like 10x before hug attack large.gif

like srsly I need so much art from you too. Could even do it now I'm desperately looking for stuff to do nyeheheh

Oh you're from ice? no wonder you're nice... pretty SMOOTH

Btw ur killing it with that loki painting you have. I love loki and you did him good justice :D
@VNyx

I'm a bit of a wanderer actually xD I've been in Nature, Earth, Water, and now Ice.

hey hey nice line! I can't think of anything witty for Plague. UMMM. Yea I got nothing xD

any time you want to work with me or buy from me, I'm ready. 8D YOU ART SO NICE !!!
I can't stress that enough.
@VNyx

I'm a bit of a wanderer actually xD I've been in Nature, Earth, Water, and now Ice.

hey hey nice line! I can't think of anything witty for Plague. UMMM. Yea I got nothing xD

any time you want to work with me or buy from me, I'm ready. 8D YOU ART SO NICE !!!
I can't stress that enough.
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
Artist: @VNyx
Dragon/Character Link:
I have a rough drawing I did of the character in question available here. (Art never was my strong suit X'D)
Type: Waist-up Single c:
Style: Digital
Colored or Not: Coloured :3
Payment: Treasure ^^
Extra Details/References?: Only thing I have to ask is a different outfit. I had no idea what I was doing with his outfit when I made it X'D Something kinda loose-fitting or mysterious an dark to suit his nature. :3
Artist: @VNyx
Dragon/Character Link:
I have a rough drawing I did of the character in question available here. (Art never was my strong suit X'D)
Type: Waist-up Single c:
Style: Digital
Colored or Not: Coloured :3
Payment: Treasure ^^
Extra Details/References?: Only thing I have to ask is a different outfit. I had no idea what I was doing with his outfit when I made it X'D Something kinda loose-fitting or mysterious an dark to suit his nature. :3
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@DetectiveMetta

Sure :3 I can send you some preview sketches so you can see if you like the outfit I plan for him^^ I'll start him ASAP and feel free to send money after the preview sketches I'll send you before the final copy *^*

And it's alright eheh, he looks dandy and its alright XD
@DetectiveMetta

Sure :3 I can send you some preview sketches so you can see if you like the outfit I plan for him^^ I'll start him ASAP and feel free to send money after the preview sketches I'll send you before the final copy *^*

And it's alright eheh, he looks dandy and its alright XD
@VNyx Sounds good to me!
And I never thought of that piece as alright but then I say that a lot about my art. That piece was about a year old. I still suck at human anatomy, and anatomy in general X'D
@VNyx Sounds good to me!
And I never thought of that piece as alright but then I say that a lot about my art. That piece was about a year old. I still suck at human anatomy, and anatomy in general X'D
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7