Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bust Paintings! FR / USD - CLOSED -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@BallpointHawk

I am amazed at how fast you got it done! Is it traditional or digital? It looks so pretty and fluid like watercolor.
@BallpointHawk

I am amazed at how fast you got it done! Is it traditional or digital? It looks so pretty and fluid like watercolor.
@Skylasha
The sketch is pencil on paper traditionally. Then I scan it and color in Photoshop. I've been practicing this technique so I can get fast at it XD I used to be soooo slowwww at digital painting.
@Skylasha
The sketch is pencil on paper traditionally. Then I scan it and color in Photoshop. I've been practicing this technique so I can get fast at it XD I used to be soooo slowwww at digital painting.
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk
Hahaha, you have a lot of patience! I can do photoshop/gimp to create designs but I cannot draw digitally. Everything I do is traditional. (I drew the ref I gave you of Mercury) I hope to accomplish digital work someday.
@BallpointHawk
Hahaha, you have a lot of patience! I can do photoshop/gimp to create designs but I cannot draw digitally. Everything I do is traditional. (I drew the ref I gave you of Mercury) I hope to accomplish digital work someday.
@Skylasha
I've also been doing art since I was five.... 21 years ago XD The experience helps. Just keep practicing; that's the most important part. Another helpful but of advice is to study anatomy. Knowing how people are put together is a hugely important foundation. Do you have a tablet for digital drawing?
@Skylasha
I've also been doing art since I was five.... 21 years ago XD The experience helps. Just keep practicing; that's the most important part. Another helpful but of advice is to study anatomy. Knowing how people are put together is a hugely important foundation. Do you have a tablet for digital drawing?
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk

No, I don't but I hope to get a tablet soon. As of anatomy, I got a book for Christmas that is for facial features and anything human anatomy. It is extremely useful. I hope to get better at people because I am trying to put together a portfolio for college. I am a sophomore in High School.
@BallpointHawk

No, I don't but I hope to get a tablet soon. As of anatomy, I got a book for Christmas that is for facial features and anything human anatomy. It is extremely useful. I hope to get better at people because I am trying to put together a portfolio for college. I am a sophomore in High School.
@Skylasha
Digital drawing without a tablet is just masochism XD That book sounds awesome!
@Skylasha
Digital drawing without a tablet is just masochism XD That book sounds awesome!
7fX0lFk.png
@KyrenRose Your painting is finished!

Kirave.png
@KyrenRose Your painting is finished!

Kirave.png
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk This is the book, I believe it came from Michaels art store. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1124511.Drawing [img]http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1344714181l/1124511.jpg[/img]
@BallpointHawk
This is the book, I believe it came from Michaels art store.
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1124511.Drawing

1124511.jpg
Would you accept a Sunbeam Soldier and a Lightning Lancer for a couple of paintings?
Would you accept a Sunbeam Soldier and a Lightning Lancer for a couple of paintings?
@SilvaricDragon Sorry, but unfortunately I already have them and I'm really not fond of this year's holiday familiars.
@SilvaricDragon Sorry, but unfortunately I already have them and I'm really not fond of this year's holiday familiars.
7fX0lFk.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17