Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Waitlist] Tugal's Ink Shop
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Tugalsan Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18532067] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185321/18532067_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Midnight cape is probably the only one that'll be visible! Skins/Accents: Leaflace for Fae Female Brief Personality: She has a bio but it isn't personality heavy as much as history heavy so she's kind of a quiet and curious fae. She can sometimes be bubbly when excited but for the most part is very toned down and to herself. She's somewhat vain and likes to dress up and admire herself. :> Pose: Maybe something with her head tilted down? Whatever you want tho I like your art choices a lot. Additional: I do want it to look like she has freckle gene but at the same time it's not the top priority, they can be a bit more faded/blended. I want to make sure her eyes stick out though so if they could have a little less shading that would be good. I mean they're light eyes so yeah. >:O Otherwise just go for it, thanks so much! Your art is awesome.
@Tugalsan

Dragon Image:
18532067_350.png

Apparel: Midnight cape is probably the only one that'll be visible!
Skins/Accents: Leaflace for Fae Female
Brief Personality: She has a bio but it isn't personality heavy as much as history heavy so she's kind of a quiet and curious fae. She can sometimes be bubbly when excited but for the most part is very toned down and to herself. She's somewhat vain and likes to dress up and admire herself. :>
Pose: Maybe something with her head tilted down? Whatever you want tho I like your art choices a lot.
Additional: I do want it to look like she has freckle gene but at the same time it's not the top priority, they can be a bit more faded/blended. I want to make sure her eyes stick out though so if they could have a little less shading that would be good. I mean they're light eyes so yeah. >:O Otherwise just go for it, thanks so much! Your art is awesome.
@Tugalsan Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3279507] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32796/3279507_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Conjurers hat,Conjurers cape,Pale roundhorn and Bloody neck bandage. Skins/accents: GraveDancer accent for female skydancer. Brief Personality: Wicked and intelligent. Pose: Grinning. Additional: Can't think of anything.
@Tugalsan

Dragon Image:

3279507_350.png

Apparel: Conjurers hat,Conjurers cape,Pale roundhorn and Bloody neck bandage.
Skins/accents: GraveDancer accent for female skydancer.
Brief Personality: Wicked and intelligent.
Pose: Grinning.
Additional: Can't think of anything.
sig130_by_dingobreath-dcouw4k.png
Made by Pscycho.
@LordMeikai @Shishiru

Thanks! I have you written down and will start working on things once this dominance push is over!

@LordMeikai @Shishiru

Thanks! I have you written down and will start working on things once this dominance push is over!

@Tugalsan Apologies for the late request. I've won a fullbody ink from the Ice Raffle. [quote]Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10816468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108165/10816468_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Black and White Flair Scarf, Silver Halfmoon Spectacles, Duskcheer Colony, Chesnut Tail Feathers Skins/Accents: Tricky Brambles (Accent) Brief Personality: A cold and lonely dragon who doggedly pursues his research and experiments. Pose: Hunched over, examining liquid-filled beakers in his hands (possibly squinting) Additional: Can you draw his accent to look like it originates from the same growth as the mushrooms? (Basically, the brambles are spreading from the mushrooms)[/quote]
@Tugalsan Apologies for the late request. I've won a fullbody ink from the Ice Raffle.
Quote:
Dragon Image:
10816468_350.png

Apparel: Black and White Flair Scarf, Silver Halfmoon Spectacles, Duskcheer Colony, Chesnut Tail Feathers
Skins/Accents: Tricky Brambles (Accent)
Brief Personality: A cold and lonely dragon who doggedly pursues his research and experiments.
Pose: Hunched over, examining liquid-filled beakers in his hands (possibly squinting)
Additional: Can you draw his accent to look like it originates from the same growth as the mushrooms? (Basically, the brambles are spreading from the mushrooms)
cDNKY5y.gif
@Grit @FirestarKozWolf @ LordMeikai @Shishiru @LightCrusader

Hey, update for you all: my computer has really been on the fritz and I need to send it in to the shop to get it fixed. Unfortunately this means I will be incapable of uploading any finished art for you all (I'm really sorry!). It could take up to two weeks to get my computer back, but I will keep working on art pieces. I will try to get sketches online for you all (probably shots via my phone).

Anyway, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience!
@Grit @FirestarKozWolf @ LordMeikai @Shishiru @LightCrusader

Hey, update for you all: my computer has really been on the fritz and I need to send it in to the shop to get it fixed. Unfortunately this means I will be incapable of uploading any finished art for you all (I'm really sorry!). It could take up to two weeks to get my computer back, but I will keep working on art pieces. I will try to get sketches online for you all (probably shots via my phone).

Anyway, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience!
@Tugalsan no worries I hope it gets fixed asap I hate waiting for computers to be fixed D:
@Tugalsan no worries I hope it gets fixed asap I hate waiting for computers to be fixed D:
@Grit Your art is up on the front page! I hope you like it, I had fun :D

@FirestarKozWolf Please follow this link to preview a sketch! Let me know what you think :)

@LordMeikai A link for you as well!

@Shishiru Click here for a preview :D

@LightCrusader Link is here. Yours turned out very sketchy, but I hope the overall idea comes across! Are there specific bottle shapes you would like me to use?

For those of you with sketches, please let me know if you would like anything changed! I'm trying to upload things as fast as I can right now. I got my computer back, but it's still having difficulties (aka, freezing randomly). Unfortunately, there's a very good chance I will be without a computer for a bit.
@Grit Your art is up on the front page! I hope you like it, I had fun :D

@FirestarKozWolf Please follow this link to preview a sketch! Let me know what you think :)

@LordMeikai A link for you as well!

@Shishiru Click here for a preview :D

@LightCrusader Link is here. Yours turned out very sketchy, but I hope the overall idea comes across! Are there specific bottle shapes you would like me to use?

For those of you with sketches, please let me know if you would like anything changed! I'm trying to upload things as fast as I can right now. I got my computer back, but it's still having difficulties (aka, freezing randomly). Unfortunately, there's a very good chance I will be without a computer for a bit.
@tugalsan Aaaaaaa I love it! thank you so much!
@tugalsan Aaaaaaa I love it! thank you so much!
R693wEf.gif
@Tugalsan Thanks for getting back to us! I was beginning to be a little concerned.

I approve of the overall sketch. (I realize that this is just a sketch, and it doesn't include apparel at the moment, right?) Honestly, I don't really have a preference for the flask shape. Make it round, straight, Erlenmeyer, or whatever you fancy.
@Tugalsan Thanks for getting back to us! I was beginning to be a little concerned.

I approve of the overall sketch. (I realize that this is just a sketch, and it doesn't include apparel at the moment, right?) Honestly, I don't really have a preference for the flask shape. Make it round, straight, Erlenmeyer, or whatever you fancy.
cDNKY5y.gif
@Tugalsan Ahh sorry to hear about the comp. Looks great but if you could make her eyes just a little bigger that'd be awesome. I like her being known for having big eyes. :D
@Tugalsan Ahh sorry to hear about the comp. Looks great but if you could make her eyes just a little bigger that'd be awesome. I like her being known for having big eyes. :D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13