Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | archived dni
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@LaughingZuru

My style has kind of wonked around in this shop, is there a particular one you'd like me to do him in?
@LaughingZuru

My style has kind of wonked around in this shop, is there a particular one you'd like me to do him in?
tEnyrLS.png
@CrimsonDreamer What ever suits you suits me! (and if you have time, I would love you to do what ever you want with any two dragons in my first 2 pages!)
@CrimsonDreamer What ever suits you suits me! (and if you have time, I would love you to do what ever you want with any two dragons in my first 2 pages!)
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZurru

Sounds good. Any particular coloring for the Betta? (Just curious, unsure if I'll get to it)
@LaughingZurru

Sounds good. Any particular coloring for the Betta? (Just curious, unsure if I'll get to it)
tEnyrLS.png
@LaughingZuru

How about a dress???? Would Erza wear a dress???
@LaughingZuru

How about a dress???? Would Erza wear a dress???
tEnyrLS.png
@CrimsonDreamer
Would you be willing to do scribbles of the first 4 dragons in my lair?
@CrimsonDreamer
Would you be willing to do scribbles of the first 4 dragons in my lair?
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
@CrimsonDreamer Oops, I fell asleep, my laptop is covered in drool

Well, he usually sticks to his scarf and a vest! But his mate Revion might sneak him into one.... I need to make that a story, hehe
@CrimsonDreamer Oops, I fell asleep, my laptop is covered in drool

Well, he usually sticks to his scarf and a vest! But his mate Revion might sneak him into one.... I need to make that a story, hehe
NFSZSxV.gif
@blackflamewolf

Of course! A little wait though, I've got full commissions and I'm out of the house for a lil bit.

@LaughingZuru

Oh sorry I saw the female on his info and assumed whoops!!! So sorry. I guess I'll stick to what's depicted in his other art?
@blackflamewolf

Of course! A little wait though, I've got full commissions and I'm out of the house for a lil bit.

@LaughingZuru

Oh sorry I saw the female on his info and assumed whoops!!! So sorry. I guess I'll stick to what's depicted in his other art?
tEnyrLS.png
@CrimsonDreamer No harm done! ( it is really easy to mistake him for a female, having the female base and all ) Thant sounds goo!
@CrimsonDreamer No harm done! ( it is really easy to mistake him for a female, having the female base and all ) Thant sounds goo!
NFSZSxV.gif
@crimsondreamer Oh, add me to the waitlist for your main thread too!
@crimsondreamer Oh, add me to the waitlist for your main thread too!
NFSZSxV.gif
@CrimsonDreamer
Ok, I don't mind waiting. Thanks.
@CrimsonDreamer
Ok, I don't mind waiting. Thanks.
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8