Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ sweet dreams art cafe ] TEMP. CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Cassichu

Thanks ever so much! And I am sure you will do her justice. Your artstyle is adorable.
@Cassichu

Thanks ever so much! And I am sure you will do her justice. Your artstyle is adorable.
@Cassichu @Dreamsicle Whoo! Way too excited for this :D (Also, Cassichu.. you art suddenly strikes me as familiar.. were you ever on GaiaOnline?) [b]TYPE |[/b] Flat Color/Full-body/Couple [b]PAYING IN | [/b]Treasure [b]STYLE |[/b] No specific outfit in mind, but they're both supposed to give off a bit of that dirty, run-the-run, renegade vibe, and I'd love for Renegeade himself to be wearing a headband, if you're comfortable with that! [b]HAIR COLOR/EYE COLOR |[/b] Being built from the ground up! Though I'd love for their eye-color to remain true to their flight, if that's okay~ (Green for Weathered, Brown for Renegade) [b]ANYTHING ELSE/SPECIFICS | [/b]Oh goodness, I could go on for a while, lemme try to make this short.. Since I don't have their lore/bios written yet, but you can get a gist of how they are with their names, which is important for them in my clan-lore. [u]Renegade[/u]: Certainly the more forward of the two, Renegade has a tendency to speak his mind, even in the worse of situations- his stubbornness persists over his reason. He hates being tied down or allied to a single side, and thus, serves his clan both a messenger and a merchant due to his love for travel. He carries himself proudly, and though his actions can occasionally come across as selfish, his heart is in the right place, and he'd rather not cause a lot of trouble. He just loves to explore, and up until he met Weathered, he loved to do so on his own. Design-wise, apart from the bandanna, I can also see him having a navy-colored tattoo on his arm, but with no specific design. Since I [i]don't[/i] have any preference for what the tattoo is of though, feel free to leave that out if you'd rather not draw it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11567639] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115677/11567639_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Weathered[/u]: Ever the opposite of Renegade, Weathered's personality has been eroded down bit by bit over his lifetime, he feels as if he has already seen and done too much. However, he is danger-wary, and while not one to stand up for himself, he's quick to come to Renegade's aid whenever the other man finds himself in trouble. Yet, some of the boldness of his youth is often brought back out by his mate, and Weathered often finds himself forgetting much of his induced pessimism and hesitation while he is in Renegade's company, which is why, when asked, the battle-experienced Weathered agreed to serve as a bit of a body-guard for Renegade's adventures. Design wise, he often comes across as very weary/tired, and has plenty of battle-scars to show why. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16614373] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166144/16614373_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]-------[/center] Phew, I'm sorry. Aha, I can ramble. Let me know if you need anything specified more, though! Expect me back as a frequent customer too.. ahaha.. because I also have some OCs (already with designs this time!) who I would just love to see in your style, but after wrestling with myself, I decided to start out asking for these two. In fact, Cassichu, could you add me back onto Dream's waitlist?
@Cassichu
@Dreamsicle
Whoo! Way too excited for this :D
(Also, Cassichu.. you art suddenly strikes me as familiar.. were you ever on GaiaOnline?)

TYPE | Flat Color/Full-body/Couple
PAYING IN | Treasure
STYLE | No specific outfit in mind, but they're both supposed to give off a bit of that dirty, run-the-run, renegade vibe, and I'd love for Renegeade himself to be wearing a headband, if you're comfortable with that!
HAIR COLOR/EYE COLOR | Being built from the ground up! Though I'd love for their eye-color to remain true to their flight, if that's okay~ (Green for Weathered, Brown for Renegade)
ANYTHING ELSE/SPECIFICS | Oh goodness, I could go on for a while, lemme try to make this short.. Since I don't have their lore/bios written yet, but you can get a gist of how they are with their names, which is important for them in my clan-lore.
Renegade: Certainly the more forward of the two, Renegade has a tendency to speak his mind, even in the worse of situations- his stubbornness persists over his reason. He hates being tied down or allied to a single side, and thus, serves his clan both a messenger and a merchant due to his love for travel. He carries himself proudly, and though his actions can occasionally come across as selfish, his heart is in the right place, and he'd rather not cause a lot of trouble. He just loves to explore, and up until he met Weathered, he loved to do so on his own.
Design-wise, apart from the bandanna, I can also see him having a navy-colored tattoo on his arm, but with no specific design. Since I don't have any preference for what the tattoo is of though, feel free to leave that out if you'd rather not draw it.

11567639_350.png

Weathered: Ever the opposite of Renegade, Weathered's personality has been eroded down bit by bit over his lifetime, he feels as if he has already seen and done too much. However, he is danger-wary, and while not one to stand up for himself, he's quick to come to Renegade's aid whenever the other man finds himself in trouble. Yet, some of the boldness of his youth is often brought back out by his mate, and Weathered often finds himself forgetting much of his induced pessimism and hesitation while he is in Renegade's company, which is why, when asked, the battle-experienced Weathered agreed to serve as a bit of a body-guard for Renegade's adventures.
Design wise, he often comes across as very weary/tired, and has plenty of battle-scars to show why.

16614373_350.png

Phew, I'm sorry. Aha, I can ramble. Let me know if you need anything specified more, though!
Expect me back as a frequent customer too.. ahaha.. because I also have some OCs (already with designs this time!) who I would just love to see in your style, but after wrestling with myself, I decided to start out asking for these two.

In fact, Cassichu, could you add me back onto Dream's waitlist?
8f867be293334bc26f8369a83e38ef09ffde0fab.png
@Cassichu @Dreamsicle when do i send payment? Also please message me if you need more reference since i've got plenty ^^
Quote:
This one's for Dreamsicle
TYPE | shoulder up flat color
PAYING IN | Treasure
REFERENCE | sorry for blurry references ^^;
ref 1
ref 2
ref 3

SPECIFICS? | Just him smirking maybe? Or looking like he just dropped the sickest comeback but he's the only one laughing about it

Quote:
This one's for Cassichu
TYPE | full color w/ shading full body
PAYING IN | Treasure
REFERENCE |
ref 1
ref of his kimono (but without cranes. you can simplify it down since i know how daunting the details are ^^;)

SPECIFICS? | Just really over excited probably skipping. Without the ball please ^^
@Cassichu @Dreamsicle when do i send payment? Also please message me if you need more reference since i've got plenty ^^
Quote:
This one's for Dreamsicle
TYPE | shoulder up flat color
PAYING IN | Treasure
REFERENCE | sorry for blurry references ^^;
ref 1
ref 2
ref 3

SPECIFICS? | Just him smirking maybe? Or looking like he just dropped the sickest comeback but he's the only one laughing about it

Quote:
This one's for Cassichu
TYPE | full color w/ shading full body
PAYING IN | Treasure
REFERENCE |
ref 1
ref of his kimono (but without cranes. you can simplify it down since i know how daunting the details are ^^;)

SPECIFICS? | Just really over excited probably skipping. Without the ball please ^^
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci

Hello there! Thank you for providing all that but in the future can you please wait after we confirm? Dream actually doesn't have any more slots as of right now, and has someone else in front of you. >w>

No harm of course but your order won't be finished for a short while. As for mine, I'll pop you into a slot! The full cost'll be 125,000t. c:

@Blackwinter
/whistles
That's oodles of detail! Since these guys are being designed from the ground up, I forgot to add the fee but that's an additional 20kt a piece just because designing can be a bit of a struggle at times especially for characters not our own. If you'd like I can wave the fee down to 15kt a piece just because I forgot to add that BUT. >w< /goes to add up

So for everything that would be 240,000t.

OH YES and no, I've never been on gaia. >v> A friend of mine did though and before just recently she and I had a similar style?
@PhantomDaVinci

Hello there! Thank you for providing all that but in the future can you please wait after we confirm? Dream actually doesn't have any more slots as of right now, and has someone else in front of you. >w>

No harm of course but your order won't be finished for a short while. As for mine, I'll pop you into a slot! The full cost'll be 125,000t. c:

@Blackwinter
/whistles
That's oodles of detail! Since these guys are being designed from the ground up, I forgot to add the fee but that's an additional 20kt a piece just because designing can be a bit of a struggle at times especially for characters not our own. If you'd like I can wave the fee down to 15kt a piece just because I forgot to add that BUT. >w< /goes to add up

So for everything that would be 240,000t.

OH YES and no, I've never been on gaia. >v> A friend of mine did though and before just recently she and I had a similar style?
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Cassichu
I know, I'm so sorry T.T
I'm awful about rambling off info, and it doesn't help that I don't have their profiles finished.

That is absolutely understandable though! I must say, it probably seems intimidating because I write a lot, but I'm just a writer, tis what I do, and I am so easy to please when it comes to this sort of thing XD
But that extra fee is totally fine! Truth be told, I figured there would be one for that extra design!
Sending the payment now~

Ooohh, that would make sense too, about Gaia! Okay, for some reason, it just struck me as familiar suddenly, and I had been around that site for a while, but if must be that similar style! :D

One last point, would I be able to take another spot on Dream's waitlist? For already designed characters of mine, this time! Hahaha
@Cassichu
I know, I'm so sorry T.T
I'm awful about rambling off info, and it doesn't help that I don't have their profiles finished.

That is absolutely understandable though! I must say, it probably seems intimidating because I write a lot, but I'm just a writer, tis what I do, and I am so easy to please when it comes to this sort of thing XD
But that extra fee is totally fine! Truth be told, I figured there would be one for that extra design!
Sending the payment now~

Ooohh, that would make sense too, about Gaia! Okay, for some reason, it just struck me as familiar suddenly, and I had been around that site for a while, but if must be that similar style! :D

One last point, would I be able to take another spot on Dream's waitlist? For already designed characters of mine, this time! Hahaha
8f867be293334bc26f8369a83e38ef09ffde0fab.png
@Toxiee

Just finished Ayyix for you!! She was a BLAST to draw, you should be able to to pick her up in the pickups section! c:

Thanks so much, and let me know if you're unhappy with your image please! I'll do my best to remedy any problems!
@Toxiee

Just finished Ayyix for you!! She was a BLAST to draw, you should be able to to pick her up in the pickups section! c:

Thanks so much, and let me know if you're unhappy with your image please! I'll do my best to remedy any problems!
@Innisfree

Your spot on the queue is up; please leave your order form when you're ready.
@Innisfree

Your spot on the queue is up; please leave your order form when you're ready.
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Dreamsicle Oohhhh my goodness, they look absolutely fantastic! : D I love this so much, their expressions and poses are just so perfect!

Would it be alright with you if I put the picture in the profile pages of these two dragons (1, 2)? I would of course credit you and link back to your FR page and this shop (and anywhere else you would like me to) if it's okay.

Thank you so, so much for drawing them, and wishing you the best!
@Dreamsicle Oohhhh my goodness, they look absolutely fantastic! : D I love this so much, their expressions and poses are just so perfect!

Would it be alright with you if I put the picture in the profile pages of these two dragons (1, 2)? I would of course credit you and link back to your FR page and this shop (and anywhere else you would like me to) if it's okay.

Thank you so, so much for drawing them, and wishing you the best!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

As long as there's credit and a link back to the shop, you can post it literally wherever you'd like!!

I am SO glad you enjoy it! Your happiness with it made me do a little dance. LOL

Thanks again for your business, and have a lovely day!
@Vovina

As long as there's credit and a link back to the shop, you can post it literally wherever you'd like!!

I am SO glad you enjoy it! Your happiness with it made me do a little dance. LOL

Thanks again for your business, and have a lovely day!
@cassichu
Thanks!
TYPE | flat color chibi
PAYING IN | treasure
REFERENCE |
Seraphinite
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Narabeth/seraphinite_zpss8egbcjv.jpg
SPECIFICS? |
I'd like her wings out (like in the reference), maybe wielding her weapon (right hand) and looking battle ready. If you'd rather do something else, feel free to ask.

Do I pay now or later?
@cassichu
Thanks!
TYPE | flat color chibi
PAYING IN | treasure
REFERENCE |
Seraphinite
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Narabeth/seraphinite_zpss8egbcjv.jpg
SPECIFICS? |
I'd like her wings out (like in the reference), maybe wielding her weapon (right hand) and looking battle ready. If you'd rather do something else, feel free to ask.

Do I pay now or later?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9