Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD OPEN] Key's Commissions
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
@ETLKira sure! Are you OK with waiting a little over a week? I have to attend some events this week so I won't be able to draw ^^
@ETLKira sure! Are you OK with waiting a little over a week? I have to attend some events this week so I won't be able to draw ^^
*screeches*
@Aleryss don't mind at all~! This one's a gift for somebody on this site so I don't want them to find out what it is XD Can I email you more about it?
@Aleryss don't mind at all~! This one's a gift for somebody on this site so I don't want them to find out what it is XD Can I email you more about it?
@ETLkira of course n.n
@ETLkira of course n.n
*screeches*
@Aleryss

Thank you for the update! I still don't mind the wait. :)
@Aleryss

Thank you for the update! I still don't mind the wait. :)
@Aleryss

Yeah no it's fine! Don't refund me please you put a lot of work into these and I don't mind waiting! ;u; Thanks for keeping us updating though! ^^
@Aleryss

Yeah no it's fine! Don't refund me please you put a lot of work into these and I don't mind waiting! ;u; Thanks for keeping us updating though! ^^
@Aleryss It's fine, I don't mind waiting.
@Aleryss It's fine, I don't mind waiting.
My Hatchery
@CosmicAngel Heya! Sent you a pm with a sketch for review :)
@CosmicAngel Heya! Sent you a pm with a sketch for review :)
*screeches*
@CosmicAngel And... finished! Hope you like it! Also my second piece in photoshop :D [url=http://orig11.deviantart.net/647b/f/2016/201/6/e/arielmorganfinal_by_aleryss-daapyw9.png][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/647b/f/2016/201/6/e/arielmorganfinal_by_aleryss-daapyw9.png[/img][/url]
@CosmicAngel And... finished! Hope you like it! Also my second piece in photoshop :D

arielmorganfinal_by_aleryss-daapyw9.png
*screeches*
@Aleryss

It looks gorgeous! Thank you so much c:
@Aleryss

It looks gorgeous! Thank you so much c:
boop
boop
*screeches*
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23