Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Missy's Drawing Corner (Temp Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@missy20201 Oh my gossshh, it looks absolutely wonderful! : D Thank you so, so much or drawing them--and please don't worry about it at all. I completely understand irl stuff comes first, and wish you good luck with your school and anything else you have going on.

Sending your treasure in just a minute~ No need at all for a price dock!
@missy20201 Oh my gossshh, it looks absolutely wonderful! : D Thank you so, so much or drawing them--and please don't worry about it at all. I completely understand irl stuff comes first, and wish you good luck with your school and anything else you have going on.

Sending your treasure in just a minute~ No need at all for a price dock!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Thank you so much. You're so kind ;v;
@Vovina

Thank you so much. You're so kind ;v;
DyYwZkw.png
@nanases Ohhh my gosh this took so long. But it's finally done! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Gkf5KUQ.png[/img] I hope you like it ;v; If you wanna dock t off, I understand! If not, it's 46kt
@nanases

Ohhh my gosh this took so long. But it's finally done!

Gkf5KUQ.png

I hope you like it ;v;
If you wanna dock t off, I understand! If not, it's 46kt
DyYwZkw.png
@missy20201

I think I actually am going to ask for two characters. Just let me know the total for full body + flat colors, and I'll send treasure. <3 I might've gotten carried away in the descriptions? lmao woops. also they are a romantic couple. pose is up to you tbh. i'm not picky! go wild with this, have fun, i like it when artists have some freedom and interpret the characters their own way!

Ref:
Castiel, Male, late 20s. Light hearted, all around good guy, crown prince. He's the kind of guy that would give you the cloak off his back if you ever needed it. Always upbeat and tends to goof off more than he should, given him being crown prince and all. Average height, but he's a big guy. His build is more of like. He's got a little stomach chub, with some muscles? lmao draw a bara ig. Tanned skin, more freckles on him than stars in the night sky. Bright red hair, super long, braided. A simple tunic + leggings + boots or whatever traditional celtic wear you want. Honestly, idc, as long as it's not a kilt.

Alexander, Male, late teens. Frostier than winter itself. Takes a super long time to warm up to people. When it comes to Castiel, though, he's super sweet and affectionate (in private though, can't ruin his Frost Queen reputation). Super short (for a ref, maybe the top of his head reaches Castiel's shoulder. if that?) , super skinny, paler than the midsummer moon. Shoulder length, smooth brown hair, with ice blue eyes, and a little bit of moles here and there. Tunic + cloak, traditional celtic clothing. Blah blah. I'd like it if you could include a pelt on him somewhere, I don't really mind where.

Take your time, and if I really like it, I'll add a generous tip!! <3 PM me if you have any questions~ I want to help you get Speedy in a...speedy manner!
@missy20201

I think I actually am going to ask for two characters. Just let me know the total for full body + flat colors, and I'll send treasure. <3 I might've gotten carried away in the descriptions? lmao woops. also they are a romantic couple. pose is up to you tbh. i'm not picky! go wild with this, have fun, i like it when artists have some freedom and interpret the characters their own way!

Ref:
Castiel, Male, late 20s. Light hearted, all around good guy, crown prince. He's the kind of guy that would give you the cloak off his back if you ever needed it. Always upbeat and tends to goof off more than he should, given him being crown prince and all. Average height, but he's a big guy. His build is more of like. He's got a little stomach chub, with some muscles? lmao draw a bara ig. Tanned skin, more freckles on him than stars in the night sky. Bright red hair, super long, braided. A simple tunic + leggings + boots or whatever traditional celtic wear you want. Honestly, idc, as long as it's not a kilt.

Alexander, Male, late teens. Frostier than winter itself. Takes a super long time to warm up to people. When it comes to Castiel, though, he's super sweet and affectionate (in private though, can't ruin his Frost Queen reputation). Super short (for a ref, maybe the top of his head reaches Castiel's shoulder. if that?) , super skinny, paler than the midsummer moon. Shoulder length, smooth brown hair, with ice blue eyes, and a little bit of moles here and there. Tunic + cloak, traditional celtic clothing. Blah blah. I'd like it if you could include a pelt on him somewhere, I don't really mind where.

Take your time, and if I really like it, I'll add a generous tip!! <3 PM me if you have any questions~ I want to help you get Speedy in a...speedy manner!
@Romulus

Oooh sounds fun! Celtic boyfriends :D

I'll get right on it! Pay comes after it's done, though, so no worries yet. Also... why are people on FR so punny
@Romulus

Oooh sounds fun! Celtic boyfriends :D

I'll get right on it! Pay comes after it's done, though, so no worries yet. Also... why are people on FR so punny
DyYwZkw.png
@Romulus Aaaaand it's done! :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/G4gKtXF.png[/img] You didn't say Castiel's eye color so I improvised,,,,, sorry! Also, I mistakenly thought Cas was the one who was supposed to wear a pelt, and by the time I realized my mistake, I'd already drawn it on him, and I thought it looked nice, so I gave it to them both. Hope that's ok? [s]Also ever since seeing The Force Awakens, I can't see moles without thinking of Adam Driver so *shakes fist at Alexander*[/s] Hope you like it! :D So: Full colored body = 90k - 8k for flat color = 82kt Add character = 30kt - 8k for flat color = 22kt 82kt + 22kt = 104kt
@Romulus

Aaaaand it's done! :D

G4gKtXF.png

You didn't say Castiel's eye color so I improvised,,,,, sorry! Also, I mistakenly thought Cas was the one who was supposed to wear a pelt, and by the time I realized my mistake, I'd already drawn it on him, and I thought it looked nice, so I gave it to them both. Hope that's ok? Also ever since seeing The Force Awakens, I can't see moles without thinking of Adam Driver so *shakes fist at Alexander*

Hope you like it! :D

So:
Full colored body = 90k - 8k for flat color = 82kt
Add character = 30kt - 8k for flat color = 22kt
82kt + 22kt = 104kt

DyYwZkw.png
@missy20201

Wow, that's so great and super cute!! :D I'll send the treasure over right away!
@missy20201

Wow, that's so great and super cute!! :D I'll send the treasure over right away!
@Romulus

I'm really glad that you like it! :D I like your ocs c;
@Romulus

I'm really glad that you like it! :D I like your ocs c;
DyYwZkw.png
@missy20201

hello ! ovo im curious if i could get a half body sketch of my emperor nerd ? ovo if you're open that is -

he's got references in the description, i'll pay with treasure nvn
@missy20201

hello ! ovo im curious if i could get a half body sketch of my emperor nerd ? ovo if you're open that is -

he's got references in the description, i'll pay with treasure nvn
3t5zCmx.pngABKFh4n.pngXp2jl4n.png IQjuwSq.png
i hoard seeker stuff, crystal pool gems, pocket watches and enchanted remains/bottled bones! ♥ FR +9
@zecchou

Hello! For some reason I didn't get your ping (the small text, maybe?) so I'm sorry for my late reply!! D:

Since you mentioned the pics in his desc you wanted human form, yeah? He looks cool! I'd be happy to do it c:
@zecchou

Hello! For some reason I didn't get your ping (the small text, maybe?) so I'm sorry for my late reply!! D:

Since you mentioned the pics in his desc you wanted human form, yeah? He looks cool! I'd be happy to do it c:
DyYwZkw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8