Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Theoi Art Shop: CLOSED- pinglist open
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Starhopper Finished!!! Hope you like it! I really like drawing spirals tbh [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/065b37873c38ca22a1010a98ec6402aa/tumblr_o32xnp2wZI1v5xnjxo1_540.png[/img] Huh the image is a liiiittle constrained in the forum for some reason, so here's a [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/065b37873c38ca22a1010a98ec6402aa/tumblr_o32xnp2wZI1v5xnjxo1_540.png]full view! [/url]
@Starhopper Finished!!! Hope you like it! I really like drawing spirals tbh

tumblr_o32xnp2wZI1v5xnjxo1_540.png

Huh the image is a liiiittle constrained in the forum for some reason, so here's a full view!
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
@Theoi

Aathank you so much I love it!
@Theoi

Aathank you so much I love it!
@Starhopper Of course, you're welcome!! Thanks for commissioning me!
@Starhopper Of course, you're welcome!! Thanks for commissioning me!
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
Hey guys, been awhile since I've been open, huh? Well, I'll be open for a couple of days and I hope to finish a few drawings before the weekend ends! (Meaning I will have these back to you very fast- within the next five days). I have a few slots open for the first time in a couple of months, and it will probably be the last time until at least after finals. Let me know if you're interested! ^^

Pinglist:
PM me if you want to be taken off, and ping or PM me if you want to be added on: @Iodine @Sneakychu @Wolfsong @ToasterOven @Kairos @sharksy @Scarlettkitsune (for gjinkas)
Hey guys, been awhile since I've been open, huh? Well, I'll be open for a couple of days and I hope to finish a few drawings before the weekend ends! (Meaning I will have these back to you very fast- within the next five days). I have a few slots open for the first time in a couple of months, and it will probably be the last time until at least after finals. Let me know if you're interested! ^^

Pinglist:
PM me if you want to be taken off, and ping or PM me if you want to be added on: @Iodine @Sneakychu @Wolfsong @ToasterOven @Kairos @sharksy @Scarlettkitsune (for gjinkas)
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
Bump!
Bump!
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
@Theoi *snort* I spent a good 5 or so minutes trying to locate an order form before realizing there was none lol-- *facepalm* I'd love to nab a couple slots, actually, both of this guy!: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19644187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196442/19644187_350.png[/img] [/url] -A flat colored chibi of him taking a snooze ;u; -A full body basic sketch - could you maybe include his pearl, too? So...300k treasure! Then the 10% fellow Acolight discount knocks it down to 270k I think? Unless you're up for an Unimpressed Imp adopt or are interested in any of these~? [skin=2567][skin=4143][skin=4663][skin=6724][skin=8412][skin=11981]
@Theoi *snort* I spent a good 5 or so minutes trying to locate an order form before realizing there was none lol-- *facepalm* I'd love to nab a couple slots, actually, both of this guy!:

19644187_350.png

-A flat colored chibi of him taking a snooze ;u;
-A full body basic sketch - could you maybe include his pearl, too?

So...300k treasure! Then the 10% fellow Acolight discount knocks it down to 270k I think?

Unless you're up for an Unimpressed Imp adopt or are interested in any of these~?
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@Theoi

Hey there, I'd like to claim a slot! I've made myself unable to actually order any art until I complete a set amount of homework, but there's no way I'm missing out on snagging some of your work. I'll be back later to grab a line-art or two! (/ ^-^)/
@Theoi

Hey there, I'd like to claim a slot! I've made myself unable to actually order any art until I complete a set amount of homework, but there's no way I'm missing out on snagging some of your work. I'll be back later to grab a line-art or two! (/ ^-^)/
f2VHCTu.gif
[center][center][font=century gothic]@Theoi All right, here's my order! I'd like one mini line-art of this boy, apparel included but accent excluded~ Let me know how much that comes to and I'll try to scrape it together! :,D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28972] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290/28972_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Theoi

All right, here's my order! I'd like one mini line-art of this boy, apparel included but accent excluded~ Let me know how much that comes to and I'll try to scrape it together! :,D

28972_350.png
f2VHCTu.gif
@LostUmbreon

Sure thing! Your pricing was a bit off though since I also charge extra per piece of apparel. So what it comes to is 150 kt (x2) base price for both and then + 30 kt (x2) for ten pieces of apparel on each, coming to 360 kt total. But then the Light discount takes that down to 324 kt, and to lower that some more I will take that Nebulosa skin off your hands (LAH 84kt), which brings your total down to 240 kt. If that all sounds good to you, just send over the payment when you're ready and I'll go ahead and get started. ^^

@Wolfsong Sounds perfect! That will be 75 kt base price + 27 kt for 9 pieces of apparel, coming to 102 kt total.

Also just for whoever is interested, I opened up another two slots because I should have enough time to do these and a couple more before the end of this weekend. :)
@LostUmbreon

Sure thing! Your pricing was a bit off though since I also charge extra per piece of apparel. So what it comes to is 150 kt (x2) base price for both and then + 30 kt (x2) for ten pieces of apparel on each, coming to 360 kt total. But then the Light discount takes that down to 324 kt, and to lower that some more I will take that Nebulosa skin off your hands (LAH 84kt), which brings your total down to 240 kt. If that all sounds good to you, just send over the payment when you're ready and I'll go ahead and get started. ^^

@Wolfsong Sounds perfect! That will be 75 kt base price + 27 kt for 9 pieces of apparel, coming to 102 kt total.

Also just for whoever is interested, I opened up another two slots because I should have enough time to do these and a couple more before the end of this weekend. :)
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
Bump!
Bump!
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24