Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [A] DOUBLESTUFFED Gijinka Drags
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
BUp
BUp
H2DIAfr.png
^up up
^up up

tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif She/Her

tumblr_inline_mtig8mgohr1roozkr.gif +3 FRT
________s1wegcP.png ________WMCEgD8.png
BUMP
BUMP
H2DIAfr.png
@Zaayn

I'd like a last day ping please <3
@Zaayn

I'd like a last day ping please <3
V4GcrWf.png < - hatchery
@Rabbit

Sure thing! I'll add you to the list now. Thank you so much for your interest!
@Rabbit

Sure thing! I'll add you to the list now. Thank you so much for your interest!

@Rabbit @Rinibun

Hey there guys! Today's the last day to bid on these babies! Here are the current standings:

Leovin: No bid
Yaasai: SB
Virtuoso: SB
Lucina: No bid
Trick: 600k
@Rabbit @Rinibun

Hey there guys! Today's the last day to bid on these babies! Here are the current standings:

Leovin: No bid
Yaasai: SB
Virtuoso: SB
Lucina: No bid
Trick: 600k

Hello all! :D This is just a ping to tell you all that the current auctions have ended, and you are the highest bidders!

@keraunic You've won the bid for Yaasai for 250K Treasure or 385 Gems. Please send a CR with that amount to Cielka for him!

@TeddieBear You've won the bid for Virtuoso for 250K Treasure or 385 Gems. Please send a CR with that amount to Cielka for him!

@NicoleEirin You've won the bid for Trick for 600K Treasure. Please send a CR with that amount to Eythel for him! (Eythel is just holding him for us~)
Hello all! :D This is just a ping to tell you all that the current auctions have ended, and you are the highest bidders!

@keraunic You've won the bid for Yaasai for 250K Treasure or 385 Gems. Please send a CR with that amount to Cielka for him!

@TeddieBear You've won the bid for Virtuoso for 250K Treasure or 385 Gems. Please send a CR with that amount to Cielka for him!

@NicoleEirin You've won the bid for Trick for 600K Treasure. Please send a CR with that amount to Eythel for him! (Eythel is just holding him for us~)
H2DIAfr.png
Pinglist deleted to prevent copy and paste, kids! [br][br][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1632346/1]Click here for updated pinglists![/url][/b][/center] HELLLLO FRIENDS, AND IT'S ANOTHER WEEK HERE WITH DOUBLESTUFFED GIJINKA AUCTIONS ccc: This week we've got a nice variety in store for you (don't we @Zaayn); including a beautiful gen 1 boy! They're here on the first page! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1704038](Click here to go directly back)[/url] Thanks so much for looking! And as usual, a little look at who we have this week: [img]http://puu.sh/mG4Yb/2a23e5d47d.png[/img][img]http://puu.sh/mG4BC/dce897a8dc.png[/img]
Pinglist deleted to prevent copy and paste, kids!

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

HELLLLO FRIENDS, AND IT'S ANOTHER WEEK HERE WITH DOUBLESTUFFED GIJINKA AUCTIONS ccc:

This week we've got a nice variety in store for you (don't we @Zaayn); including a beautiful gen 1 boy! They're here on the first page! (Click here to go directly back) Thanks so much for looking!

And as usual, a little look at who we have this week:

2a23e5d47d.pngdce897a8dc.png

@Cielka @Zaayn

Tr AB on Alice please? She is SO cute!! <33
@Cielka @Zaayn

Tr AB on Alice please? She is SO cute!! <33
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Zaayn @Cielka (+Last bidder)
I would like to bid!

Dragon Name: Marmorata & Azalea
Bid Amount: 667g & 370g (both starting bids)
@Zaayn @Cielka (+Last bidder)
I would like to bid!

Dragon Name: Marmorata & Azalea
Bid Amount: 667g & 370g (both starting bids)
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11