Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Pichu's Art Shop ~ [U/C]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@DAG22

This is the artist that has done multiple Koal arts
http://heybear.deviantart.com/

The second one that I had to censor so it could be posted here.
http://untruthfull.deviantart.com/

@DAG22

This is the artist that has done multiple Koal arts
http://heybear.deviantart.com/

The second one that I had to censor so it could be posted here.
http://untruthfull.deviantart.com/

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Drachenschwinge
I'll accept your commission! c: I'm interested in your eggs; I don't have shadow, nature, or earth, so whichever one is fine with me~

@Xieu
Gosh, your OCs were hard to choose from, I really like them both! But I'll choose Chiharu to draw if that's play c: I'll accept your commission, too.

@Zhimonster
Yes, I love doing pieces as gifts! And I can definitely do the full-body style c: I'll accept yours!

@Tarawr
So cute and geeky! And yeah, I'll accept the familiars c: I'll accept yours~ Do you want a chibi or fullbody? I'm thinking anything over like 200K is worth at least a half-body.

@DAG22
Ahhhhh she's a cutie! I already love her haha c: Send me the reference of her kimono and I can actually do a fullbody for your offer.

---

@beckstar
It depends on if you want chibis or another style.
@Drachenschwinge
I'll accept your commission! c: I'm interested in your eggs; I don't have shadow, nature, or earth, so whichever one is fine with me~

@Xieu
Gosh, your OCs were hard to choose from, I really like them both! But I'll choose Chiharu to draw if that's play c: I'll accept your commission, too.

@Zhimonster
Yes, I love doing pieces as gifts! And I can definitely do the full-body style c: I'll accept yours!

@Tarawr
So cute and geeky! And yeah, I'll accept the familiars c: I'll accept yours~ Do you want a chibi or fullbody? I'm thinking anything over like 200K is worth at least a half-body.

@DAG22
Ahhhhh she's a cutie! I already love her haha c: Send me the reference of her kimono and I can actually do a fullbody for your offer.

---

@beckstar
It depends on if you want chibis or another style.
QpSlBXT.png
@Pichufan1 Sure! Should I send payment now? :)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

[quote name="Drachenschwinge" date=2016-01-09 09:20:32] @Pichufan1 Sure! Should I send payment now? :) [/quote] That would be great c:
Drachenschwinge wrote on 2016-01-09:

That would be great c:
QpSlBXT.png
@Pichufan1
Hi! Just wanted to know if you saw my bribe order as well, I know there were a lot on the past few pages.
@Pichufan1
Hi! Just wanted to know if you saw my bribe order as well, I know there were a lot on the past few pages.
@Pichufan1 Ooh! Is this shop open? :) If so, may I reserve a slot? I'd be willing to pay 50-160k+. If you'd want more, then I'd gladly up the price a bit!
@Pichufan1 Ooh! Is this shop open? :) If so, may I reserve a slot? I'd be willing to pay 50-160k+. If you'd want more, then I'd gladly up the price a bit!
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@Celty20
Whoops, sorry! That was my fault for not seeing it right away; the forum is cluttered haha
I've been meaning to ask for more refs of your character. So she had brown hair but looks like the third picture?

@BBSMJ
There's no 'reserving' slots since it's a bribe shop, so I take whoever offers a lot/has interesting characters; though, everyone's been giving me great characters haha
Though, feel free to post a form and I'll consider you c:
@Celty20
Whoops, sorry! That was my fault for not seeing it right away; the forum is cluttered haha
I've been meaning to ask for more refs of your character. So she had brown hair but looks like the third picture?

@BBSMJ
There's no 'reserving' slots since it's a bribe shop, so I take whoever offers a lot/has interesting characters; though, everyone's been giving me great characters haha
Though, feel free to post a form and I'll consider you c:
QpSlBXT.png
@Pichufan1
Not a problem at all! ^^
I've added a few more references for the hair color.
She looks more like a combination of the 2nd and last image, but has the brown hair of the 3rd and 4th image, and the horns of the 1st image.
Clothes can be the last image or whatever you feel would work if those are too complicated. :)
Sorry for the confusion, my fault for allowing creative freedom on too many art commissions while I was still figuring out things about the character. ^^;
@Pichufan1
Not a problem at all! ^^
I've added a few more references for the hair color.
She looks more like a combination of the 2nd and last image, but has the brown hair of the 3rd and 4th image, and the horns of the 1st image.
Clothes can be the last image or whatever you feel would work if those are too complicated. :)
Sorry for the confusion, my fault for allowing creative freedom on too many art commissions while I was still figuring out things about the character. ^^;
@Pichufan1
I'd actually prefer chibi~ :D You make them sooo cute (and I'm a sucker for cuteness!)

^^ Sending familiars now~
@Pichufan1
I'd actually prefer chibi~ :D You make them sooo cute (and I'm a sucker for cuteness!)

^^ Sending familiars now~
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
@Pichufan1 Thanks so much *//*
Let me know if you'd prefer the noc egg or if there are any dragons that caught your eye, and I'll send it over along with the 100k asap! c:
@Pichufan1 Thanks so much *//*
Let me know if you'd prefer the noc egg or if there are any dragons that caught your eye, and I'll send it over along with the 100k asap! c:
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23